10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Funny now that Leo is at the top for so long even his fans are almost hoping he fails. Human nature is very funny that way. I say fuck all of you and your subtle disses. I see it all the time on chat... people talk real slick like during games about our players and then "BAM!" they score and immediately they start sucking their dick. I respect blatant hating cuz atleast they aren't faking the funk like half of you!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BarcaGirl

Leo plays tonight his 300th official game as a Barcelona player, at the age of 24! :worthy:

Make us proud tonight!

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
played in midfield the first half, pinged some lovely passes around.

played further forward second half, did more dribbling, played more of a leadership role dragging Madrid all over the shop with Alexis, and then sets up the winner BEAUTIFULLY for Bilal.

good times.

Hatem Ben Arfa

he played really bad tonight.......but he assisted the winning goal so I'm happy.

however,

something is wrong with him, his off the ball movement is close to non-existent and nothing more than a power-walk and he's not pressing at all anymore like he used to in the past.

Is he carrying a little niggle or is he just in serious need of another winter break???

something doesn't look right with him recently. I hope he gets back to normal soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans