10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kroki22

That was not a criticism btw.

There are football moments he/she reminisces and can relate better and players that are more special than the others. I was just reflecting on Leo's rise to dominance and in course how it has shaped my attachment wit him. But forgive me for sharing my sentiments here. Should've known better than to post a subjective experience when there is no sensibility in sight.

Thanks, that you shared it with us. I know it wasn't a critizm.

Messi received critics, and very good opinions from people, from journalists and it affected him. Since he is the best, he lived a lot of good and bad things through. Before it was different, people loved him. Now there are some people who don't like him. I don't know why. I think unfortunately more bad (Argentina). He has a lot of pressure on him. Some People can't value him. I think he plays better with Argentina, but people say no.

I don't think, his slower. He is mental tired. He has less concentration. I can undersand it, because he plays always, in summer too.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Villa injured made Messi a new target, I see.

yes clearly Messi is the new target now Villa is injured.

anyone that dare mention it is out of Character for Messi to call a referee 'PUTO' out loud and get a yellow for it is targeting Messi

anyone that dare mention Messi has not looked himself recently is targeting Messi

anyone that dare mention Messi now looks slower than that 09/10 GOD due to putting on Muscle weight or otherwise, is targeting Messi

anyone that dare mention Messi's body language doesn't look like the Messi we all know is targeting Messi

anyone that dare mention that Messi has looked hardly as enthusiastic as the rest of his Barca teammates in celebration when Sanchez scored an imporant goal is targeting Messi

MESSI IS INFALLIBLE, anyone that DARE make an observational note of Messi that is not the follwing; :worthy: .................is targeting Messi and must be silenced!

M

mitkoa7x

yes clearly Messi is the new target now Villa is injured.

anyone that dare mention it is out of Character for Messi to call a referee 'PUTO' out loud and get a yellow for it is targeting Messi

anyone that dare mention Messi has not looked himself recently is targeting Messi

anyone that dare mention Messi now looks slower than that 09/10 GOD due to putting on Muscle weight or otherwise, is targeting Messi

anyone that dare mention Messi's body language doesn't look like the Messi we all know is targeting Messi

anyone that dare mention that Messi has looked hardly as enthusiastic as the rest of his Barca teammates in celebration when Sanchez scored an imporant goal is targeting Messi

MESSI IS INFALLIBLE, anyone that DARE make an observational note of Messi that is not the follwing; :worthy: .................is targeting Messi and must be silenced!

Exactly, now leave him alone!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I understand his loss of speed, though... In the 09/10 season he was mainly a winger and pace was his main threat. In 10/11 he was moved to false CF where he has to clash with bigger and stronger opposition defenders, so he bulk up a bit to even things out. Now in 11/12 he is often playing an advanced midfield position where he needs to protect the ball with his body, so the muscles come in handy too. The greatest thing of it all is that it hasn't stopped him from scoring, assisting and carrying the game in his shoulders most of the time. Besides, speed is only one aspect of the game, and to a point is an aspect that can be replaced with intelligence as Xavi has showed us.

I think that is what really defines the great players from the good players. For example, look at Michael Jordan, he adapted his game throughout his career and that's what allowed him to be on top for so long, so if Messi continues to do this, I think only good thing will come out of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans