10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
If Maradona insists on playing a 36 year old uncapped CB from Newell's Old Boys rather than Inter's Samuel ...
But I thought if Argen didn't make the top 4 they could still qualify through playoffs?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Could be, but they have four point gap with two teams that could rip off their decider place. So Argentina need to lose points in two of three games and the others have to win two of their three games.

it's a crappy situation but not that life-threatening either. Cause to be honest, they were the better team over the weekend. Not Brazil.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Argentina have a home game against Peru the bottom team which they will win and they will get a result and other teams will cut each others throats. Maradona should be sacked after Wednesday IMO.

jairzinho

Mara's decision to call up Palermo [35] and Schiavi [36] ahead of players lilke Lisandro,Lavezzi and Garay just shows that he has no clue about what he is doing.

ryuken

He certainly doesnt know anything thing bout management and coaching, when will argentina realize that they have made a huge mistake like france with that Domenech.

hdcantona

Leo's goal vs Lyon was awarded the Best Goal of the tournament(CL) ...:clap:
Im so glad tht lady boy didn't win it for his fluke goal agst Porto :D...Actually his didnt even figure in the top 5 :lol:

How narrow minded. That was worthy of AT THE VERY LEAST a top 5 place.

tbh you can't call it a fluke. he looks up at the corner where he puts the ball and then murders it from 40 yards. it was fucking amazing and to be honest had one of our players done it rather than him, you'd (rightly) be going giddy over it.

Someone honest. +1.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
That was Messi's 3rd best ever goal after Getafe and Mexico Copa 2007 and it wins the best goal in the Champions League. Leo is the best in the world and he scores screamers.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Fluke? HAHA, it was an incredible strike. I can't stand the preening twat but you've got to hold your hands up and acknowledge a great goal like that.

zanela

I'd even used a smiley to indicate i dint mean it but ppl seem to take the ladboy a bit too seriously ard here...

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
that goal is nothing special. no idea why ppl call it a wondergoal. sure, it's a nice strike, but it is not really that fascinating as u lot make it seem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans