10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

I absolutely love this 'grab 'em by the scruffs' version of Messi.

Team playing like crap, put them on his back and create a goal out of nothing to ignite the team, just like he did in the League Clasico and numerous other occasions this season.

Messi has really developed a leadership side to his game this season...

He has learned to stand up for himself. Too bad other players don't want to follow his example, the most obvious one being Pique.

T

tariqo

I absolutely love this 'grab 'em by the scruffs' version of Messi.

Team playing like crap, put them on his back and create a goal out of nothing to ignite the team, just like he did in the League Clasico and numerous other occasions this season.

Messi has really developed a leadership side to his game this season...

+1

Clockwise

Buccaneer
He was the only source of direction for us tonight. getting us on his back like a boss and pulling us forward. I love it. fighting spirit till the end. great movement, ball retention and pressing. Damn I love him. Getting kicked the shit out of him and just shake it off to scare the shit out of a bunch of neanderthals :wub: if we had a better day we would have made use of his plays a lot more.

Maria

x2_a9adb3b

X

xaviniesta

i love the fact that he's wearing casual clothes. i just don't like when athleats wearing the jersey and all that stuff when they are on a magazine. thats a fantastic cover i like it very much and can't wait to read this.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Do not miss this article as well:
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2105367,00.html

btw. do you agree with the last sentence? I don't, I hope Messi stays this way, I don't want him to let us in.

Ironic, I just finished it as well

I think it's important that he's maintained a bubble like that...Celebrity has it's major downside, just look throughout history at what has happened to pretty much everyone...I've said it before, all we need to insure happens is that the genius is protected - he'll do the rest, let the kid just play & entertain us all

M

mitkoa7x

After reading that article i feel like Leo is some kind of a sociopath... I think they are exaggerating.

+ partially retarded

La LL

Generally Delightful
Do not miss this article as well:
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2105367,00.html

btw. do you agree with the last sentence? I don't, I hope Messi stays this way, I don't want him to let us in.

It's true not a lot of people know squat about him. A few locals I've talked to seem to think that he's not the most intelligent kind of guy based on the mellow subjects he talks about in interviews (familia this, familia that etc.).

I doubt he'll open up. There are just some people that are closed off like that. My little brother is like that: always giving short non-descriptive answers, not being able to share personal experiences and generally reveals very little about himself (I'm often surprised at how little I know about him). It's just how people are.

In Messi's case I almost think it's a good thing. It's always clear in all interviews that football comes before anything for him and that's what matters.

And wtf is up with that other article? Does every reporter really need to bring CR up in every Messi interview? If I was Messi I would've walked out of there in anger. Rival. Pffft. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans