10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Pulga

I always felt sad because I'm born in 1990... I didn't get to see Maradona live, never saw Cruijff dictate a match. I did however see Zidane control a match with such eas and skill, yet I didn't watch Juve/RM live frequently

Then this guy.. UNBELIEVABLE!
For 2 years now I'm buying a livestream online just to see barca play (literally play on the field) and everytime I see Messi on the pitch I'm motivated more and more to keep buying these streams. And next season I will go to Barcelona to study spanish and see a couple games

and now i'm so very blessed to see this genius. Now i know that I'm seeing 'one of the greatest ever' and for that im grateful

fcbarcatenerife

Only an idiot would be thinking about the golden boot instead of the fact that Messi was trying to get one of his most important teammates out of a funk. Great that Messi gave him the penalty and after probably his worst match in his life, incredible balls for Zlatan to step and strike it with authority.

BlaugranaGirl

Guess it wont happen, but I want to see him in a worse team. Something like sevilla or similair. Would be so f-ing awesome if he got as much done by himself, as he does now. If that is the case, he could carry a whole team in offense, and they leave 9 players in their own box.
Well, he already plays for a worse team - Argentina. ;)

SoMa

Only an idiot would be thinking about the golden boot instead of the fact that Messi was trying to get one of his most important teammates out of a funk. Great that Messi gave him the penalty and after probably his worst match in his life, incredible balls for Zlatan to step and strike it with authority.
oh look another zlatan fanboy.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
t1larg.jpg

when did they add that CWC batch at the center?

BlaugranaGirl

Im with you i watned him to take the pen 4 gols in a match after how many peopl ehe dribbled he deserved it
I agree, he deserved to take it, considering he did all the hard work to win it. But I thought it was a nice gesture, giving it to Ibra. And let's face it, Ibra needed that goal more than Leo did.

E

Esteve

I have nothing to say that hasn't been said already. I'm just grateful. Love the man.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the new patch seems to give messi some sort of super powers... and to think he played this whole match with a toothache..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans