10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merv

Didn't Rooney also say he thinks Iniesta is the best player in the world? Maybe he's engineering a move...

He said that last season about Iniesta didn't he?

Nevermind, found it...

"Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has called Andres Iniesta "the best player in the world" following Barcelona's comprehensive 2-0 victory in the Champions League final."
May 28, 2008

He did.
"Barcelona are a brilliant team and in my opinion, Andres Iniesta is the best player in the world, He's incredible" - Wayne Rooney
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5351723,00.html

You so stole my thunder. lol If only I would finish reading the thread before going off to look it up. ;)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He said it after last year's final in Rome. Iniesta is the best player in the world.

And no, he is not engineering a move. He just says it as it is.

Edit: Way too late.

Merv

Hahaha, i could tell you were gonna write it in, you gotta be quick to roll with the Pros Merv! :lol:

LOL I should be able to have a time limit handicap or something!!

He said it after last year's final in Rome. Iniesta is the best player in the world.

And no, he is not engineering a move. He just says it as it is.

Edit: Way too late.

At least I was faster than Gneg!! :lol: Which is very surprising. I'm leaving this thread with my pride intact. Barely. lol

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Rooney. duh Barça would truuly be unstoppable with him... i cant even imagine him and Messi playing together...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Rooney is the Ideal CF, Fast, Strong, Great in the air now, Skillfull, Great technique, Great goalscorer.

We would destroy everyone with him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I would trade henry bojan, jefferen, chggy and 35 mill for him.... i hate rooney alot but there is no denying how perfect he would be for us

Nirre_99

Time for Messi to show us another performance as the one against Arsenal :)

Was good that he got abit of rest and now he's fresh (semi, was getting a few really ugly challenges at the end) for Wednesday.

fareast

Time for Messi to show us another performance as the one against Arsenal :)

Was good that he got abit of rest and now he's fresh (semi, was getting a few really ugly challenges at the end) for Wednesday.

But Im quite glad that in the last part of the game,
He seems very determined to do something and score,
using all the speed and agility he have to move past the defenders,
which eventually forced to perform some dirty tavkles to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans