10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
as every season progresses he adds another 10 goals or so, next season expect a tally over 50, he's set the standard for himself :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
47 goals in one season. Absolutely amazing. And he was generous towards his teammates adding 14 assists. And that charity penalty to Ibra..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
4 goals away from being our third all-time top scorer (he's currently fifth) and, realistically, two good goalscoring seasons away from being second!

and he's only 22!

we're so lucky. :)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
47 goals in one season. Absolutely amazing. And he was generous towards his teammates adding 14 assists. And that charity penalty to Ibra..

cannot beleive the history we have witnessed just amazing amazing amazing so blessed to be argentine

dalitis8

Banned
DM,I thought you were American....

....and definitely yes....your nation is blessed with amazing footballers...and this Messi is simply astonishing.

I have been watching football for 20 years now(a bit more actually)and he is comfortably the best that I have ever seen.At times,he is so unbelievable that it seems wholly unfair...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
By reaching 34 Messi has joined highest league scorer in history for Barca, level with the original Ronaldo in 96-97 (22 )

:worthy: :worthy:

B

beautifulgame

Ryan, is that the age at the end there? If so, he was actually 20 then.

Nirre_99

Yet another really impressive performance from the little guy :)

One wonders how far he can go but he surely will be in the history books and to think that he has so many possible years to go and improve even further.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
DM,I thought you were American....

Theres a really large latino-american population in the US.

With the upcoming WC, Messi can shatter his personal record for a season even further, beat the 50 barrier. If you count international friendly goals, I think he's scored 51 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans