10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

innniesta

what the shaktar coach said is pretty insulting to barcelona tho.. pretty sayin barca are only better than them because of messi. I hope the team dont get mad that messi's getting too much recognition and they arent or anything stupid like what you see in movies

FiReFTW

what the shaktar coach said is pretty insulting to barcelona tho.. pretty sayin barca are only better than them because of messi. I hope the team dont get mad that messi's getting too much recognition and they arent or anything stupid like what you see in movies

We won 1:0 , its always hard to play in Ukraine , if we didn't have Messi and they did you think theres no chance that Barca would not win there? Don't be a child, hes simply praising Messi.

gingerless

yup, they very unlucky to not score

again, needed better finishing (althought valdes was superman) so saying with messi on their side they would have won makes sense to me

btw their keeper owns messi's chips, he eats them alive

gingerless

well it looks like he's figured him out since then, the last 2 games against shakhtar messi had at least 3-4 chip attempts all taken in comfortably by that keeper. one was in the same situation as on the video

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!

Notice at 5:16...during the little scuffle when he falls he doesn't look for a penalty or complain even one bit. He gets up and is only focused on seeing what's going on with the game. What a magnificent player we have guys...walking legend.
This guys something....and he's not even in his prime :lol:
48 goals and counting!!!! MADRID YOUR NEXT!!!!!!

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Messi 29 in 28 league games, 9 in 10 champions league, 7 in 6 Copa del Rey, 3 in 2 SuperCopa. 48 goals in 46 games this season.

this :worthy: can not describe any more...

dalitis8

Banned
A couple of goals in the Bernabeu, won't do his reputation any harm...

He is looking good for the onslaught of Clasicos...

Juan03

don't worry, he always manages to inflict collateral damage on Madrid, via assists, goals, or cards. no doubt he will rape them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans