Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

Lionel Messi - Real Madrid's Nightmare

[video=vimeo;25754316]http://www.vimeo.com/25754316[/video]

still can't get it , why youtube didn't accept this video

hope you like it all

Barcafan 2304

He is Madrid's nightmare. I'm not usually one for stats, but i read on wikipedia that currently, Di Stefano heads the list of scorers in El Clasico games with 18 goals. Messi is already on 10. If he stays injury free, he will surely beat that record by some distance.

CesDel

He almost said CR7 is a show-off there

It seems like that because of the question the reporter asked him.

Here's the original question and answer.
Muchas veces vemos a Cristiano Ronaldo mostrando sus abdominales en tapas de revistas o al lado de chicas, pero a vos nunca te vemos así. ¿Conservás un perfil más bajo?

Messi"Cada uno es como es, a mí no me gusta mostrarme de esa manera, no va conmigo, soy más reservado, tengo mi gente, la que está siempre al lado. Salieron muchas cosas, muchas historias, que mujeres, que lo otro, pero todo es mentira".

-----
Translated:

Reporter: Alot of times we see cristiano ronaldo showing his abdominal in magazine or with girls on his side, but we never see you like that. Do you keep a lower profile?

Messi: Everyone is how he is, I don't like showing myself like that, it isn't me, I am more reserved, I have my people, who are always by my side. Alot of things have come out, lots of stories, girls, this thing, but all of that is lies

I cant see anywhere where messi is mocking cristiano ronaldo...

Last edited:

Yugi

I just hope Ghost Barcelona will be formed by the time he will die, so I can watch Barcelona even after I will be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans