10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

today on barcatv
Interviewer: We don’t have any more words to describe you.
Messi: Leo is fine.

hahaha what a god

E

estranged

He didn't pass to Villa because we were leading by 3/4 goals at that time, and he made the whole opportunity himself had great momentum and would have scored had he not been fouled.

andres

Messi

Hello everyone.
I have a question that I need some answer to.
I saw some time ago a movie on YouTube site about Messi. In that movie told about Messi that when he was a little boy he was almost killed by a telegraph stall that almost fell on it and only a miracle made that stall not to fall on Messi.
It is a movie from Adidas Football channel.
I want to know if it is true what I saw in that movie.
Anyone who knows more about this detail I please to answer me.
This is the movie that tells what I told you above: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHyaKlYx08
Many thanks to the responders.
Andres

F

Flavia

Barcastuff FB

Ryan Giggs (Man Utd):
"Messi is probably the best player of the last 20 years,"
"He is such a slippery player. Because of his height and quickness he is difficult to pin down and his balance is exceptional." [tribalfootball]
"Cristiano (Ronaldo) runs him close but Messi has won the Champions League for two of the last three years and scored in the final both times."
"That is what sets people apart; big players score in big games."

ryuken

Seems a trend. The ref´s let a lot go when Messi gets foule an i´m convinced that now, someone has to chop his legs off with a machete before he will get a penalty. Ronaldo, and Madrid as a whole, gets them easily enough even though he surely has a lot more previous for diving. Why?

Or Por Que even

The ppl in the capital did a good job lobbying perhaps.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, the difference, I see between the two in terms of contact & pks is this...CR goes down like a Bangkok hooker at the slightest bit of contact whereas Leo shakes off most tackles...Seems counterintuitive but the refs in the Primera are more likely to award a pk for someone who goes down than someone who rarely goes down...Plus, let's face it, CR has made going to ground an art form...He doesn't just fall, he falls with style - complete with facial expressions

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
he would have a phenomenal assists record but villa will be so sure that it will not happen ^_^
17141865-lol-reaction.gif

e28makaveli

This has probably been said somewhere in this thread but what impresses me the most about Messi these days is his football IQ. You can just see him thinking..... what to do, especially when he does not have the ball.

M

mitkoa7x

This has probably been said somewhere in this thread but what impresses me the most about Messi these days is his football IQ. You can just see him thinking..... what to do, especially when he does not have the ball.

He doesnt think about it, it comes naturaly to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans