10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

People question his international form but you hit the nail on the napper right there. Must be so frustrating for him

Being a Barcelona player, Playing for any team other than Barcelona must be frustrating :lol:

Hell, as an amateur/casual footballer I bet you if I switched places with David Villa that I would score at least 15 goals a season. I mean all you have to do is not stand offside ;) make a run and Messi is going to put it on a plate for you leaving you in a 1 on 1 situation.

I mean how many Hat-Tricks has Higuain scored where Messi was the creator? 2 for Argentina now isn't it? Messi really needs Riquelme in the team. Messi can't be the only playmaker for Argentina. Messi needs to be on the end of playmaking.

Last edited:

La Pulga

just read the messi had to be hidden inside the cockpit of the airplane. Messi, Masherano and Juanjo Brau (barca medical staff) had normal coach tickets. Messi had entered the plane last but still many people noticed. after a ramblasesque situation Messi was hidden inside the cockpit. This violated international flying rules as no passengers can enter a plane in a flight that stays below 10.000 meters.

notable comment on the thread: 'extraterrestrials in fact are allowed inside cockpits'

Barcafan 2304

Being a Barcelona player, Playing for any team other than Barcelona must be frustrating :lol:

Hell, as an amateur/casual footballer I bet you if I switched places with David Villa that I would score at least 15 goals a season. I mean all you have to do is not stand offside ;) make a run and Messi is going to put it on a plate for you leaving you in a 1 on 1 situation.

I mean how many Hat-Tricks has Higuain scored where Messi was the creator? 2 for Argentina now isn't it? Messi really needs Riquelme in the team. Messi can't be the only playmaker for Argentina. Messi needs to be on the end of playmaking.

This

La LL

Generally Delightful
Messi should just retire from Argentina. :lol: Seriously, watch 2:00 - 2:07. Messi wins the balls at the middle of the pitch, beats a defender but then his teammate to his left (#7, is that Di Maria?) just stops and WATCHES him instead of making the run to support him. Messi has absolutely no options left but to try on his own. Higuain is well marked and Di Maria is nowhere. Hell!

3:15 is hard to watch as well. Winning the ball back 10 metres from his own box. I hope Sabella fixes this as soon as possible.

I hate D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-diving Maria.

Yugi

10475.jpg

Pepe Silvia

He is barely realizing how much of a stud he is tbh... he has simply been playing football like an innocent child up until this point. Now he is about to get his grown man on and destroy all records.

Barcafan 2304

Lol, true! Maybe thinking of that. Let's be honest, the best footballer in the world, a man with loads of money.....he could pull any girl he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans