10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MqSxY

It seems that Messi did not see his teammates against Germany at all. He wanted to do all by himself and passed only when he did not have any other options.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
di-HQ3Y.gif
Unbelievable. It's like the ball is glued to his feet. Obvious hax0r.

ShandyFFM

okay you guys i came right from the stadium here.. so my impressions..

best individual player on the pitch was di maria
germany has some great tactics and superb player... most impressed by khedira who was running all the time and winning most of his tackles...
it seemed to be like argentina would get defeated like in 2010 wc but after the red card the game changed. mostly because of kun agüero... wo was the best player for me and the reason why argentina was that srtrong in the offense.

messi was mared very well and they couldnt find him... germany did a great job with messi

player impressions

messi was very weakt at the beginning. I thinkg germany did a great job to mark him with bender and khedira . so everything was up to di maria and higuain. while waiting for the penalty i noticed that he wouldnt score this one.. he was behaving strange and i knew he would go for the right corner. although the thing i disliked the most was that he didnt pressed at all. all the other argentinian players tried to press but him. he was just walking and losing so much passes... wasnt his day... or was he just thinking about the la liga start ? he did miss some chances too... his lob, the shot on the post... quite unimressing game from him
but messi and higuain are not the same playertypes and you noticed that after some minutes.

higuain was "for me" the worst player on the pitch. he was running much but withouth effort although he still needs to much chances to score

di maria was great. great dribbling great control great passes ... worldclass goal

as i said before agüero changed everything he seemed to be the best partner for messi knowing how to pass and to dribble... he was running all the time and was searching for messi to play one-two with him.

mascherano was real class he was running and tackling so freaking much... impressive although he played the ball who ended in a red card... i guesshes a great dmf.. but argentina need some good defenders.. and that the point.. they dont have good defender and no good midfielders...thats why germany down to 10 men could creat so much chances and score a goal

thanks .. sorry for my bad language...have a great night

after the game i though about the duo messi agüero at barca... this would be incredible...although i dont know why coloccini wasnt a starter..

ShandyFFM

i think the main problem or fact is that argentina is an old fashionstyle footballplaying type.. not like all the new generations were every player is very skillful and try to press as much as he can they are depending on individuals.. you can see argentina is carried by messi,agüero,di maria,mascherano and thats it. although you can see that there are many opportunities were messi and the other attackers could play the ball to a player in better position but they go for their own thing. nothing like in the big clubs barca,madrid,manu,city and more. they fokus not to much on gameplay and tactics like germany or spain the try to play oldfashioned with less tactics more dynamics. guess its not the best way now a days. to play the pressing or with more tactics argentina needs a coach who knows such well and defenders like coloccini and more only maschernao is not enough.. the atack is worldclass but the midfield and the defence are freaking weak

K

kroki223

At the beginning he wasn't in form. After the penalty he changed his play. He realised that there is a football match.
Best player individual was Messi! Messi let out some chances, that true. He should work on it. He gave a lot of bals, from which the others could have scored.

Di maría was selfish.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
okay you guys i came right from the stadium here.. so my impressions..

best individual player on the pitch was di maria
germany has some great tactics and superb player... most impressed by khedira who was running all the time and winning most of his tackles...
it seemed to be like argentina would get defeated like in 2010 wc but after the red card the game changed. mostly because of kun agüero... wo was the best player for me and the reason why argentina was that srtrong in the offense.

messi was mared very well and they couldnt find him... germany did a great job with messi

player impressions

messi was very weakt at the beginning. I thinkg germany did a great job to mark him with bender and khedira . so everything was up to di maria and higuain. while waiting for the penalty i noticed that he wouldnt score this one.. he was behaving strange and i knew he would go for the right corner. although the thing i disliked the most was that he didnt pressed at all. all the other argentinian players tried to press but him. he was just walking and losing so much passes... wasnt his day... or was he just thinking about the la liga start ? he did miss some chances too... his lob, the shot on the post... quite unimressing game from him
but messi and higuain are not the same playertypes and you noticed that after some minutes.

higuain was "for me" the worst player on the pitch. he was running much but withouth effort although he still needs to much chances to score

di maria was great. great dribbling great control great passes ... worldclass goal

as i said before agüero changed everything he seemed to be the best partner for messi knowing how to pass and to dribble... he was running all the time and was searching for messi to play one-two with him.

mascherano was real class he was running and tackling so freaking much... impressive although he played the ball who ended in a red card... i guesshes a great dmf.. but argentina need some good defenders.. and that the point.. they dont have good defender and no good midfielders...thats why germany down to 10 men could creat so much chances and score a goal

thanks .. sorry for my bad language...have a great night

after the game i though about the duo messi agüero at barca... this would be incredible...although i dont know why coloccini wasnt a starter..

Thanx for the re-cap dude, much appreciated! :beer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans