10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Does Spain/Catalonia have any legal regulations about unauthorized photographing of minors? In some countries, the paper would get crucified for not censoring the baby's head. Or maybe just the face. Not sure.

Kerrybai

Does Spain/Catalonia have any legal regulations about unauthorized photographing of minors? In some countries, the paper would get crucified for not censoring the baby's head. Or maybe just the face. Not sure.

Damn that sounds ridiculous :lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Messi holding his son Thiago :wub:

ld578.jpg

Awwwwww finally!
such a perfect family :wub:

M

Malappapper

I am an atheist, but if there is anyone up there, I hope He sends half his angels to look after Messi.

Jadentheman

It's pretty rude to take unauthorized pics, but I guess that's one of the punishments for being a celebrity in general, let alone the world's best player in the world's most popular sport

Stric

Celebrities get their pictures taken all the time, nothing strange about that, but I know that some countries prohibit media from publishing unauthorized pictures of children. And while it may be weird to some extent, I guess it's just a way of trying to protect the kids.

J

jiopi

Messi-dribble-Betis.gif

Dat close control, dat attack on open space, dat finish. 11 touches of perfection. He makes it look so easy.

F

Flavia

Celebrities get their pictures taken all the time, nothing strange about that, but I know that some countries prohibit media from publishing unauthorized pictures of children. And while it may be weird to some extent, I guess it's just a way of trying to protect the kids.
As he was on the street, public place and such, I don't thing there's nothing to be done. That's why some people cover their babies with blankets.

Stric

I'm with you. If you go out in public, you "risk" having your picture taken. Your kids, as well.

But I can understand why there's a need to keep babies and children out of tabloids without their parents' approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans