10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

OMG, world has gone crazy over Leo's WR breaking. Flamengo, the brazillian team claim that Zico scored 89 goals in 1979. :lol:

and they have official documents about it. saying that Zico scored 81 goals for Flamengo and 8 for Brazil in 1979 and that he could've scored more because he played 81 games that year but got injured and couldn't carry on that year where Flamengo played 95 game in total. so now Zico has 81 goals in 81 match for Flamengo and 8 goals for Brazil.

Last edited:
J

jiopi

Zico scored 70 goals in official competitions in 1979. No need to quote every time some sucker claims to have scored more, when you realize that some of them are scored in the movies and whatnots.

Kerrybai

OMG, world has gone crazy over Leo's WR breaking. Flamenga, the brazillian team claim that Zico scored 89 goals in 1979. :lol:

and they have official documents about it. saying that Zico scored 81 goals for Flamengo and 8 for Brazil in 1979 and that he could've scored more because he played 81 games that year but got injured and couldn't carry on that year where Flamengo played 95 game in total. so now Zico has 81 goals in 81 match for Flamengo and 8 goals for Brazil.

http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/zico-intlg.html

Rssf show that he scored 3 goals against Paraguay, 1 against Argentina and 1 against Bolivia for a total of 5 goals with Brazil in 1979.

Also the highest total I could find in official games at club level was 65. Im sure his 81 total includes friendlies.

Anyway Messi will probably finish on 90 goals just to troll Flamengo :party1:

J

jiopi

They aren't bluffing, they just don't realize what is an official competition and what is not. Same as you asked Pele to clarify that, he doesn't know the difference between the two. :lol:

Kerrybai

They aren't bluffing, they just don't realize what is an official competition and what is not. Same as you asked Pele to clarify that, he doesn't know the difference between the two. :lol:

I can't find how they came up with 8 goals for Brazil.
http://www.rsssfbrasil.com/sel/brazil197879.htm

This document shows his 5 official goals plus 2 against Ajax in an unofficial game. Sounds like they have created another 'unofficial' goal out of thin air.

abual3bed1

The question is, why after all those years they've been silent. Why now?? Why after Leo broke almost every record there is?? I can understand that he's from Argentina and Brazillians don't want any Argentinian to top every record. but it's getting really ridiculous :lol:

F

Flavia

The question is, why after all those years they've been silent. Why now?? Why after Leo broke almost every record there is?? I can understand that he's from Argentina and Brazillians don't want any Argentinian to top every record. but it's getting really ridiculous :lol:
Yeah, that is getting old and boring. To me it seems there's a inferiority complex in development here in brazil. No one cared when the record belong to a german... Now it suddenly became a huge deal.

F

Flavia

ztjhaf.jpg

2v328w0.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pretty kewl....and you can visualize people hoping to catch a photo of them too...Messi must've known this would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans