10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I would say to Pele all players have help from technology, even the defenders that can see Messi's footage everytime they want and learn how to stop him.
I had to hear Pele boots were heavier, and so were his jerseys. Also the balls, they were heavy as cannonballs... those things now apparently make a huge difference :lol:

ammarfcb

ze special one
I had to hear Pele boots were heavier, and so were his jerseys. Also the balls, they were heavy as cannonballs... those things now apparently make a huge difference :lol:

i thought heavier balles made it easier becuase they don't fly off like balls nowadays.

raskolnikov

On a lot of fora people try to discredit Messi, I dont get it.
A few years ago it would have seemed impossible for a player in this era to score this much.
They should admire it more rather than act like its nothing special.

Edman

A few years ago it would have seemed impossible for a player in this era to score this much.
haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Ursegor

World Champion

The most ridiculous thing I've read on a Real Madrid forum is that he is "doping" because of his growth hormon treatment and doesn't get injured because of this or that there is some sort of connection to his footballing ability and the treatment. They were in the minority though and surprisingly a lot of Real Madrid fans acknowledged Messi as the superior player to Ronaldo.

But yeah, Internet forums are full of shit.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Envy is a bitch :lol:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
To be fair Pele did get murdered on the pitch back when he played, the tackles back then were terrible. Defenders would just kick the talented players to pieces, they would just injure them, we think the likes of Van Bommel and De Jong are thugs, my friends, they are only pretenders :lol:

Ursegor

World Champion
To be fair Pele did get murdered on the pitch back when he played, the tackles back then were terrible. Defenders would just kick the talented players to pieces, they would just injure them, we think the likes of Van Bommel and De Jong are thugs, my friends, they are only pretenders :lol:

True, true. Back then defenders were even armed with knives and machine guns.

J

jiopi

Willem van Hanegem (teammate Cruyff WC74) "Messi is in his eyes the greatest of all-time."

He used to say that Maradona is the greatest and best ever (for example in his biography) but yesterday he said it is Messi. He was asked for his top five:

1. Messi
2. Maradona
3. Cruijff
4. Pelé
5. Iniesta

M

mitkoa7x

1:50 It seems Amaya told Messi about his third son(Leonel), named after Messi.
messi says: "Really!?"

The ending... Amaya was genuinely happy that he got Leo's shirt, despite the loss. To be held in such high regards by other professionals at the age of 25... its unreal.

ivan22

I read in a local newspaper that Gerd Müller said that "it is easier to score goals nowadays" because "of how the defenders are lined up".

I like how Gerd Müller seems to be happy that Messi broke his record but this statement makes him not so credible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans