10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

meh, he is cool dude but he hates all the obvious things: messi being genius, cron being bad etc
insted he enjoys guys like pedro, valdes or song :p, each to his own I guess
he is the real football hipster

wrong. just saying.

btw didn't i just say that i love messi, just hate the fanboys?

Last edited:

alex88bg

Idk man sometimes i like your posts but others i just dont get,they arent funny or intelligent they are trolley and childish.And saying u hate messis fanboys makes u what 5 yo ? I mean most of the guys here are his fanboys,because we love the best player that we have ever had in the club.My favourite player is iniesta but i just love messi beyond reason so does that make me a fanboy u hate ?

raskolnikov

I think messi hit the post more with his freekicks than he scored them in his career, somehow his freekick often turn into post magnets.

CatalinR10

2rc4npc.jpg

E

El Messiah 10

I'm starting to think that Messi will become the best footballer in the history.

E

El Messiah 10

will become?

Well, I think that the career of a player should be evaluated after it is over. :D

Messi might already be the best of all time, but we have to wait until he stop to play football to definitely consecrate him.

raskolnikov

Well, I think that the career of a player should be evaluated after it is over. :D

Messi might already be the best of all time, but we have to wait until he stop to play football to definitely consecrate him.

:p Messi will definitely have a legacy boost when he is retired but when we are being honest I cant think of any player troughout history that is this creative in setting up chances and assisting players while also being a great goal machine, this all in modern times where football is thought of as a much stronger overall than 40/50 years ago.
Breaking all the individual records, winning everything with his club, its truly amazing especially when you take his young age into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans