10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobs

The Messiah
I think it was pretty obvious at the close of voting that Messi would break even Mullers record, I do think and hope the voters took that into consideration.

CatalinR10

So....i've just talked to a guy about Messi. I am seriously shocked about what people realy say about him these days. He said that if you take out Messi from Barcelona and put Villa in his spot , there wouldn't be a difference. Where do these people come up with such things ?

Yannick03

So....i've just talked to a guy about Messi. I am seriously shocked about what people realy say about him these days. He said that if you take out Messi from Barcelona and put Villa in his spot , there wouldn't be a difference. Where do these people come up with such things ?

They just don't watch Barca then. Sometimes I wonder why it is so difficult for some people to see Messi's genius. By a huge part of the crowd, Messi is seriously underrated. But not for long anymore, just until WC 2014 when he lifts the trophy as a captain. :pep:

CatalinR10

They just don't watch Barca then. Sometimes I wonder why it is so difficult for some people to see Messi's genius. By a huge part of the crowd, Messi is seriously underrated. But not for long anymore, just until WC 2014 when he lifts the trophy as a captain. :pep:

Honestly it would really suck if he wouldn't manage to win a world cup in his career. For me he is the best in the history but some people keep saying for years , that he doesn't perform outside Barcelona and stuff like this. It would be a massive satisfaction to see their faces after Messi would win the world cup.

Yannick03

Honestly it would really suck if he wouldn't manage to win a world cup in his career. For me he is the best in the history but some people keep saying for years , that he doesn't perform outside Barcelona and stuff like this. It would be a massive satisfaction to see their faces after Messi would win the world cup.

That's the sole reason I will cheer for Argentina in the WC 2014. I just hope Belgium doesn't face Argentina, I would always lose that game. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans