10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Tw Ray Hudson: "Lionel's tuxedo exceeded majesterial. It was like he was wearing heavens ceiling! Sweet as the light of the stars; just like him..MESSI."

:D

X

xaviniesta

Some of those pics are really shameful. It's a joke but paints a bad picture of Barca fans.
And Messi is a humble guy. Read a piece this morning that he didn't believe he would win the Ballon in 2010. This night, you could see how nervous he was when giving his speech or posing in front of the press.

you can call them the 9gag generation or something. these kids have absolutely no idea what they are saying or doing. i would even call them arrogant.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

you can call them the 9gag generation or something. these kids have absolutely no idea what they are saying or doing. i would even call them arrogant.

You take thing too serious. And your post has the same arrogance. lol. It´s just funny man.

Ray Hudson on the tuxedo :lol:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
What is this 9gag you speak of?

Oh, that cheap rip off of reddit & 4chan, carry on.

ps. Grande Messi!

X

xaviniesta

whats funny to me is the paradox that people think this is funny and moment later they praise messi and say how humble he is...

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

whats funny to me is the paradox that people think this is funny and moment later they praise messi and say how humble he is...

Is it Messi who says this things? It´s trolls, meme´s and stuff like that. Just funny stuff.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think Pirlo had a strong case for Ballon. Title with Juve and best player of the Euro. Well, Iniesta won the official award but general opinion was that Pirlo was the Player of the tournament.

Yes sir.

Pirlo was the only case to rival Messi this time round for the balon d'or. The only guy who even comes close. Kudos to you for mentioning him

Papabeef

Great night, Any combination that did not have both Tristiano and Mou winning was going to be awesome anyways, but i think this makes sense the most.

Its like saying "Hey kids, this is what can win you that individual accolade too, score the most goals ever with all those assists, dribbles, passes and free kicks in one year, and still be humble and giving to your community"

Would have been weird seeing Best player of La Liga loosing to player who is boasted for winning la liga anyways...

CatalinR10

btdpkv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans