10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

this is really nice. and true!
544000_10151335720019424_373840840_n.jpg

CatalinR10

Tw Mascherano: "Leo, congratulations for continuing to make history in this sport. Andrés you too, because you're an incredible player."

Tw Muniesa: "Congrats, Leo, for again winning the ballon d'Or! Incredible!

Tw Villa: "Congratulations to Leo Messi for his fourth Ballon D'Or and Vicente del Bosque for being elected best coach!!!"

Tw Jozy Altidore (AZ): "Breaking: Messi has already won the next decade of Ballon d'Or awards.

Neymar (Santos): "Messi is the best, he's an example, the mirror in which one looks."

Tw Tello: "Congratulations to Leo for his fourth #ballondor, and to Del Bosque for being the best coach of 2012"

Tw Ferdinand (Man Utd): "Congrats to Messi!Wow,4 yrs in a row!Added something else to his list of 'only person to..' #isMessiBestOfAllTime?"

Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Messi is very normal, good-natured. He's such a great player, they should make another trophy for the rest." [ser]

Tw Cesc: "Congratulations Leo, fourth time as the best player of #ballondor, you deserve it."

Tw Gary Lineker (ex-Barcelona): "Congratulations to Lionel Messi on winning his 4th Ballon d'Or. Totally deserved."

Tw Bartra: "Congratulations, Leo Messi! The only player in history with 4 Ballons d'Or! Impressive... "

Tw Cuenca: " #Leo, like no one before in history. 4 Ballons d'Or for the best player in the world."

Tw Pedro: "Congratulations to my teammate Leo Messi for his 4th Ballon d'Or!! Impressive, what a crack!! Andres also deserved it."

Tw Michael Owen (Ballon d'Or 2001): "I'm only 3 of these behind Messi!

Tw Iniesta: "Many congratulations, Leo! It has been a pleasure and an honour to be here again!"

Tw Sergio Aguero (Manchester City): "Messi, Messi, Messi, Messi"

Tw Pinto: "Congrats to my friend Messi for Ballon d'Or. Your heart is golden! What a suit, to match that I'll have to wear golden glasses."

Tw Patrick Vieira (ex-Arsenal): "Fourth #ballondor for #messi. An unbelievable achievement for an unbelievable player."

Tw Nadal (tennis player): "Congrats to Leo Messi for his new golden ball. It was difficult with two cracks like Iniesta and Cristiano"

Tw Nasri (Man City): "Fourth Ballon d'Or for Messi, wow, what a great achievement, great player #respect"

Tw Osvaldo (Roma): "And that's 4... Congrats, Leo. You're the greatest! Especially for the balls you showed by putting on that suit! Genius"

Fb Lukas Podolski (Arsenal): "Congratulations to my adidas f50 mate Lionel Messi!"

Iniesta: "If Leo continues like this, it's hard to think he won't win another Ballon d'Or."

Jorge Lorenzo (motorcycle racer): "Messi won the 4th consecutive Ballon d'Or, incredible. Congrats Leo! "

Louis Saha (Sunderland): "FIFA need to invent a new trophy for Messi if he wins it again. Ballon de diamant. Congrats to him."

Tw Robbie Fowler (ex-Liverpool): "The best player EVER without a shadow, if you didn't think/know already... #Ballondor"

:coffee:

Amir1983

At the rate he's going Messi could end winning the award again and again and again.

It could end up with the Ballon D'Or being called the Messi Trophy when Messi retires from football.

Leo10

He will win his 5th next year, You heard it here first.

Barca will win a treble, la liga, UCL and copa.
Messi will become el Clasico top scorer.
Will break his record of 50 league goals a season.
Will break his 91 goals in a calendar year.
Become UCL all time top scorer beating Raul.
Barca all time top scorer (inc friendlies) beating Alcantara.
Become the first man ever to win 3 golden boots.

:tea: You can quote this post in 2014.

E

El Messiah 10

My 2cents:

Barca will win a treble, la liga, UCL and copa. ---> 40% (possibilities)
Messi will become el Clasico top scorer ---> 80%
Will break his record of 50 league goals a season. ---> 45%
Will break his 91 goals in a calendar year. ----> 20%
Become UCL all time top scorer beating Raul. --->30%
Barca all time top scorer (inc friendlies) beating Alcantara. ---> (??)
Become the first man ever to win 3 golden boots. ---> 95%

M

mitkoa7x

He will win his 5th next year, You heard it here first.

Barca will win a treble, la liga, UCL and copa.
Messi will become el Clasico top scorer.
Will break his record of 50 league goals a season.
Will break his 91 goals in a calendar year.
Become UCL all time top scorer beating Raul.
Barca all time top scorer (inc friendlies) beating Alcantara.
Become the first man ever to win 3 golden boots.

:tea: You can quote this post in 2014.

strong jinx...

yahudi

FIFA should handle the prize like the World Cup trophy:

After winning the trophy 3 times, it stays with the winner forever and a new cup is designed instead. For the Ballon d'Or, the threshold should obviously be at 5 wins.

M

mitkoa7x

FIFA should handle the prize like the World Cup trophy:

After winning the trophy 3 times, it stays with the winner forever and a new cup is designed instead. For the Ballon d'Or, the threshold should obviously be at 5 wins.

I dont even...

footyfan

Calma, calma
you can call them the 9gag generation or something. these kids have absolutely no idea what they are saying or doing. i would even call them arrogant.

Says the guy who got banned twice for being disrespectful.

I don't think you understand what a meme is or what it is meant to purport. I don't know how old you are but memes are definitely pretty new. Again, whatever is captioned is not actually said by the player. The meme-maker is just pointing out that it was very obvious that Messi was gonna win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans