10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
The Barcelona star sent 67-year-old Muller his shirt, signed with a message that says much about the humility and class that, along with phenomenal football ability, makes him so widely respected. .

Written inside his famous No 10, Messi wrote: 'For Gerd Muller, with my respect and admiration. A hug. Leo.'

:wub:

Garrus

Sorry to disappoint you Clockwise, but that's an old picture. About 2 or 3 years ago.

I don't think that image is old, I searched for it in google images and didn't find a single match, So there is a very good chance that this is really thiago

Yannick03

I don't think that image is old, I searched for it in google images and didn't find a single match, So there is a very good chance that this is really thiago

We'll probably know for sure when Leo takes little Thiago along at the Camp Nou for the celebrations in Camp Nou at the end of the season. :pep:

Meitux

Lionel Messi will play against Córdoba; Gerard Piqué, Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta and Pedro Rodriguez rest # FCBlive

CatalinR10

BAGCUYrCMAQDPAw.png:large

J

jiopi

Somebody give the man Nokia Lumia or something, he needs better phone with better camera.

X

xaviniesta

cool that they give little replica trophys of the big ones like CL and liga.

Last edited:

alex88bg

While everybody seems to be afraid to see Ronaldo aging i cant w8 for messi to turn up 30 i just cant wait to see him playing a bit further back,i think only then people will realise what kind of a player he is....The perfect one...

Yannick03

While everybody seems to be afraid to see Ronaldo aging i cant w8 for messi to turn up 30 i just cant wait to see him playing a bit further back,i think only then people will realise what kind of a player he is....The perfect one...

Ronaldo is going to have to reinvent himself. He relies heavily on his physical skills right now, from what I have seen so far I'm not impressed by his footballintelligence. Messi will tear up defenses until far in his 30's until his body can't take it anymore. I'm actually curious how Ronaldo is going to age, I think we'll witness the fall of a former worldstar.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Drogba with 34 was still a physical beast so Ronaldo decreasing is not so certain.

Tonykross

Drogba at 34 is just a shell of his former self. just moments of occasional briallance, How many goals did he score in his last season in England ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans