10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

Apparently Leo is going to play with these boots tonight.
BART2a0CUAEmJ7p.jpg

Special edition, Ballon d'Or. :lol:

K

Karnivore

I'd like to see him score four tonight, that'd take him to 40 goals before mid-Jan. Staggering really. Taken scoring to such extreme levels that 20 goals for a striker seems a bit 'so so' these days. That. plus I don't like Ronaldo one bit and would like to see Messi rain on his parade again.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I was hoping he would play tonight and score a hattrick so he could get some headlines like Ronaldo did last night.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I was hoping he would play tonight and score a hattrick so he could get some headlines like Ronaldo did last night.
What matters is getting through this round without any injuries, suspensions or other issues. Goals and good performances from Sanchez and Villa wouldn't be too bad either.

X

xaviniesta

thats really arrogant to think in an idivudual level. like deco20 said pririty nr 1 is to get trough and without injuries as well. did you listen to leos press conference in the gala btw? he was asked how would he consider his last season where he broke this goalscoring record. and he said it wasn't one of his best because he didn't win any major trophies. maybe one or two thing for you to learn from leo.

D

DMZ05

Leo is rested more then C.Ronaldo because he isn't obsessed with scoring. Ronaldo forces himself to play every game but Leo accepts it without a strop hes smart enough to see the bigger picture and our coach has the authority to tell him hes going to be rested unlike Maureen at Madrid who has his authority challenged on a regular basics.

Last edited:
E

El Messiah 10

Consider that C.Ronaldo will not play next game in Liga because he's disqualified, the he will rests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans