10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

2d6v5gg.jpg

This is so awesome!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
..........I'm getting loads of messages from my Madridista friends telling me that ronaldo deserved the ballon d'or by using "5 goals in the last 2 games" as an argument. Pathetic when for a good portion of this season he has been very off form (by his standards). Cristiano seems to score a high amount of goals in a few games but then completely disappears for like weeks on end after that. He's much more inconsistent while Messi scores in almost every game and multiple goals as well. Excited to see him play against Cordoba tomorrow.

Der Kaiser

..........I'm getting loads of messages from my Madridista friends telling me that ronaldo deserved the ballon d'or by using "5 goals in the last 2 games" as an argument. Pathetic when for a good portion of this season he has been very off form (by his standards). Cristiano seems to score a high amount of goals in a few games but then completely disappears for like weeks on end after that. He's much more inconsistent while Messi scores in almost every game and multiple goals as well. Excited to see him play against Cordoba tomorrow.

@GaryLineker: Elsewhere, a hat-trick for Ronaldo makes him the front runner for this year's Ballon d'Or

cant deny that, ronaldo seems miles ahead of messi this year :pep:

Yannick03

Messi 5 goals in 1 game.

Yannick03

Chelsea fan here - congrats to Messi - best player i've ever seen. I was at Stamford Bridge when Ronaldinho scored THAT goal against us, phenomenal player, but even he isn't close to Messi. 91 goals in a calendar year? We've had some great players grace our league, Henry used to be the bane of our misery when he was at Arsenal, Cristiano Ronaldo turned into something extraordinary in 2006 and deservedly was crowned the best player in Europe in 2008, Bergkamp, Zola, Robben, Cantona, Shearer etc, none of them even in the same stratosphere as Messi. Already the best of all time as far as i'm concerned.... now he just needs to score against us. :p

You're definitely one of the few Chelseafans who think Messi is the best, for me it seems almost all of you rate Ronaldo higher.

But you have great taste and knowledge of football so you are most welcome. :hi:

Garrus

Take an advice from me, And never even bother listening to any real madrid fan, I used to go into arguments with them a long time ago, But i realized it was the biggest waste of time in my life, It'll like playing chess with a pigeon, No matter what i do, They just knock over the pieces, Crap on board, And pretend they are victorious.
So never listen to them, Don't read anything they write, Pretend like they even don't exist, And i've been happy ever since.

X

xaviniesta

Take an advice from me, And never even bother listening to any real madrid fan, I used to go into arguments with them a long time ago, But i realized it was the biggest waste of time in my life, It'll like playing chess with a pigeon, No matter what i do, They just knock over the pieces, Crap on board, And pretend they are victorious.
So never listen to them, Don't read anything they write, Pretend like they even don't exist, And i've been happy ever since.

:worthy:

SEvolution

Burn_After_Reading_Punch_GIF_by_Teri928.gif

MMKa

In Finland we have this soft drink:
zGxlXt.jpg

Just bought one for Cordoba match as usual.

Last edited:
K

Karnivore

Drogba at 34 is just a shell of his former self. just moments of occasional briallance, How many goals did he score in his last season in England ?

This is absoloute rubbish. I haven't seen him since he left us but he was a late bloomer as a player. He didn't take football seriously until he was about 22 years old, and he moved to us when he was 26 years old... his most successful years came in his 30's, and he was the driving force for our side for almost a decade. Barcelona felt his wrath a number of times down the years - from the spectacular to the most important of goals.

He was never a consistent goalscorer though, not the sort that'll score 30/40 a season. He did it on two occassions but his sheer presence up front and ability to create for others is what makes him such a great player, and in the years he didn't score many, the ones he did score were absoloutely vital. Just look at his record in Europe and Cup Finals. It's crazy. At his very best, only Messi can be considered a defender's worst nightmare (for the simple fact no one can get anywhere near him).

We got rid because of a £50m dud, it's backfired big time this season, and regardless, the team dynamic is changing at our club. More emphasis on the technical brilliance than brute force. Long gone are the days when Chelsea's defence used to be locked up tighter than Cheryl Cole's punani, we've become a far more expansive side with the average age reduced considerably. Our best player is still only 24 years old, and it looks like Lampard's on his way out too. That leaves JT (and the day he leaves we are screwed... literally).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans