J

jiopi

2uokgpc.gif

Messi%20G%20Malaga.gif

:worthy:

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Wow, way to automatically blame the player you dislike, jerk! Clearly you don't love your club like you-

Huh, what do you know. That was Alexis.

Last edited:

Alissa

Too bad even a great team like Barcelona can't match his awesomeness at times. He was brilliant last night, so stop taking him for granted only because you are used to his genius.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
"Only Iniesta, Fabregas and Marek Hamsik of Napoli have more assists than Messi this year—and not by much either. Consider that also with the fact that the Argentinian international has scored double the goals of those three players combined, and his assist work truly becomes even more significant."

Juan03

I must have watched a different game from the people that say he was off. He was great imo, some sublime passes, an awesome solo goal and some moments of magic. if that's off then we're really spoiled by his genius. :lol:

Vapor

"Only Iniesta, Fabregas and Marek Hamsik of Napoli have more assists than Messi this year—and not by much either. Consider that also with the fact that the Argentinian international has scored double the goals of those three players combined, and his assist work truly becomes even more significant."

Is this even possible?
No.

I must have watched a different game from the people that say he was off. He was great imo, some sublime passes, an awesome solo goal and some moments of magic. if that's off then we're really spoiled by his genius. :lol:
I personally only caught the end of the 1st half and the 2nd half. The first half he was stellar, the 2nd half he was comparatively dead, but then again so was the rest of the team so you can't really blame him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans