10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

great goal, but otherwise a really lacklustre performance. And why the hell was he so pissed all the time ...I've never seen him so angry.

Meitux

after the goal i thought he could score another or even trying to attack but.......nothing at all in the second half just a shot saved

Vapor

He seemed a little off. Maybe he was getting frustrated with himself being off... I know it happens to me at times. But considering how competitive and I would say how much of a perfectionist Messi is... I think his own lack of form might have been getting to him. I could be wrong though it could've been something else, who knows.

But he was definitely out of it. Just walking along the pitch with no intensity near the end of the game... that certainly didn't help anything. He seemed just very uninterested for some reason, it was weird. Off game for sure.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Looked agitated by the ref and the game in general. Usually a calm, controlled player but everyone has games where they get frustrated, it's only natural.

Vapor

Am I the only one who thinks that he gets lowkey pissed at Alexis for how shit he is all the time? lol. He would never come out and say it to anyone's face or let it show publicly, but the players have to get tired and annoyed when there is such a weak link slowing down the attack all the time.

Not saying that that's why he was frustrated but maybe it contributed.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Am I the only one who thinks that he gets lowkey pissed at Alexis for how shit he is all the time? lol. He would never come out and say it to anyone's face or let it show publicly, but the players have to get tired and annoyed when there is such a weak link slowing down the attack all the time.

Not saying that that's why he was frustrated but maybe it contributed.

Makes sense. Who wouldn't be pissed at Alexis.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To be fair, it's January and it a usual "low-form" time for the whole team, so I don't think he's pissed nor frustrated...

Kerrybai

I perosnally felt he was fantastic today. He beat the first man on so many occasions but unfortunately the rest of the team was below average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans