10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

I think the game against Malaga on thursday is the perfect moment to turn beastmode on. I hope it'll be soon, long time since he had an outstanding performance in my eyes.

Yep. Although I hope he fires up soon because the Malaga game is coming and we need the beast.

Although no one in particular was at fault for our loss today. Sociedad was pressing hard and played really well. No point in blaming any of our players.

Seemed to me that we played pretty badly too. Wonder if tying Malaga at home and that announcement from Valdes had anything to do with it.
Anyways, I hope the worst is behind us. I still can't believe our unbeaten run got ended by Sociedad. Oh well, I'd rather have a bad week now than in April like last season. *shudders*

I think the game against Malaga on thursday is the perfect moment to turn beastmode on. I hope it'll be soon, long time since he had an outstanding performance in my eyes.

The game against Malaga in La Liga. A good goal and a great assist. But I do hope he goes back to scoring 2 per game :p

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Seemed to me that we played pretty badly too. Wonder if tying Malaga at home and that announcement from Valdes had anything to do with it.
Anyways, I hope the worst is behind us. I still can't believe our unbeaten run got ended by Sociedad. Oh well, I'd rather have a bad week now than in April like last season. *shudders*

The game against Malaga in La Liga. A good goal and a great assist. But I do hope he goes back to scoring 2 per game :p

We played bad. But no one in particular was at fault. Plus Sociedad pressed really high and took advantage of our errors. They won fairly and impressively.

aki13

Yer I'd bench him. He's being Lazy walking all season, doing that hasn't got him anywhere and hasn't helped us at all. :pep:

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

In the 1st half thw game could easily be 4.0. That´s not playing bad. In the 2nd half after Pique red card there was chaos, true.

J

jiopi

Nobody taps it in from 20 yards like Messi

Messi%20G%20Real%20Sociedad.gif

Cule4life

The Culest
He's due for beast mode now. Really disappointed with his performance last night. Missed a great chance and looked like couldn't be bothered in the second half. Why is he walking too much and not making runs behind the defense? Was he tired or what?
Im sure he''ll be back with a bang against Malaga and lift the team
PS- Only player who scores in 10 consecutive matches without turning on beast mode :worthy:

Last edited:
He's due for beast mode now. Really disappointed with his performance last night. Missed a great chance and looked like couldn't be bothered in the second half. Why is he walking too much and not making runs behind the defense? Was he tired or what?
Im sure he''ll be back with a back against Malaga and lift the team
PS- Only player who scores in 10 consecutive matches without turning on beast mode :worthy:

How has Messi usually done right after a bad week? Hope he usually turns beast mode on after that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans