10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

right... my fault....still can not belive his run those 7 goals... and all the games before he didnt score against barca its a shame

how do you know stefano needed 30 games .. didnt find something on the internet
He started to score regularly once Barca's defense started leaking goals to everyone like no tomorrow.

Researched it some time ago.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We need Messi for this game. It's maybe not a favored option because of his thigh discomfort but it's still the most logical. I mean he even played against Betis a few days after his knee contusion and look how that turned out. He broke the record for most goals in a calendar year. Besides Osasuna can not be taken that lightly. They may be in the relegation zone but they have conceded the 4th least goals in la liga. If anything we might have less trouble in the Real Madrid fixture because both their center backs are missing AND their keeper. I'd say that Messi should play against Osasuna and get subbed off early if we are winning by a comfortable margin.

Cule4life

The Culest
^You are disregarding real? So far Varane+Albiol>Ramos+Pepe in terms of conceded goals. We have enough firepower to handle osasuna without Messi. Messi is human and needs some rest. You want to play him at the risk of an injury against mighty osasuna?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Pepe and Ramos have conceded more because they play more. Albiol is a poor defender and Varane is good but he can't do everything by himself. Plus Adan is a dumbass. Messi isn't likely to get injured *crosses fingers* and i'm not saying it's necessary to play him the whole game. Just enough for us to know that it's a comfortable win.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Somehow, I recall the same being said prior to the SuperCup after Pepe's absence. How did that work out?

Barça played with Busquets and Adriano. lol. Puyol and Piqué are a tiny bit better. The white club will play without 5 starters and that is good.
Of course they still have depth , after all 500M spent must help. Tough game, no doubt about it. Never under estimate the white club coach.

Cule4life

The Culest
Barça played with Busquets and Adriano. lol. Puyol and Piqué are a tiny bit better. The white club will play without 5 starters and that is good.
Of course they still have depth , after all 500M spent must help. Tough game, no doubt about it. Never under estimate the white club coach.

Why are you so disrespectful to others? Calling Madrid "white club"? Does this give you some sort of superiority?

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Why are you so disrespectful to others? Calling Madrid "white club"? Does this give you some sort of superiority?

No. I just don´t like them. It´s a euphemism. I´m not insulting them, though they deserve it. Aren´t they dressed in white? So, the white club.

I don´t respect who is disrespectul towards me. I´m not Ghandi neither Guardiola.

Superiority is shown on the pitch not in a keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans