10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

“It doesn’t take two to tango if you’re Lionel Messi. He’ll dance with himself and make you cry because we all just died in his arms tonight.”

Papabeef

Was lucky to witness yet another superhattrick by Messi in Barcelona, in fact the only two matches ive seen in Catalunia since Pep or Tito, both had Messi scoring Super hattricks (other one was more special vs Gunners ofc)

What a show even when not working on all cylinders... unique player, off the ball movements are of someone with a crystal ball, its really a huge part of his greatness.

Vapor

Was lucky to witness yet another superhattrick by Messi in Barcelona, in fact the only two matches ive seen in Catalunia since Pep or Tito, both had Messi scoring Super hattricks (other one was more special vs Gunners ofc)

What a show even when not working on all cylinders... unique player, off the ball movements are of someone with a crystal ball, its really a huge part of his greatness.
Oh how I envy you! (Not really, I'm happy for you lol) I can't wait until I get a chance to witness the greatness that is Barcelona in person, must be so incredible.

It's just unfathomable how Messi gets increasingly better each season. That is a sign of true humility and true greatness... he's never full of himself and he's never satisfied, he knows there is always room for improvement. And improve he does!

Barcastuff : "During Messi's record breaking season of 82 goals for club+country, he had 38 goals at this stage last year. He now has 49"

:amazed::smiley_scared::worthy:

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

just saw this .. and is it just me or is cesc and the other midfielder always searching for messi... sometimes pedro was in such a good position but they go for messi all the time...just to mention it

CatalinR10

just saw this .. and is it just me or is cesc and the other midfielder always searching for messi... sometimes pedro was in such a good position but they go for messi all the time...just to mention it

It's no wonder really why all the players are looking for Messi when they have the ball. Being the legend that he is , he just gets the job done every time . I'd rather see someone pass the ball to Messi even if he is marked by 2 men rather than Alexis unmarked. He can easily score hatricks with just 3 or 4 chances in a game.

Or score 2 goals with 1 shot

:pep:

CatalinR10

BBscDUgCQAE2B2q.png:large

bz3qf2

Kerrybai

Last spring he needed 37 games to score 51.

There will be also a friendly against Japan, but I think it will be played by Argentine league players.

As mentioned already the Sweden game makes it 32 games but he will likely only start around 28-29 of these games. What a shame we had no uefa super cup and club works cup, with those he may already be up around 52 goals.

J

jiopi

As mentioned already the Sweden game makes it 32 games but he will likely only start around 28-29 of these games. What a shame we had no uefa super cup and club works cup, with those he may already be up around 52 goals.
Hopefully we have them next season. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans