Not open for further replies.

Leo10

His long hair in season 2010-2011 was actually pretty cool

My favorite Messi haircut:

114916951.jpg

raskolnikov

2005 Messi interview:p, Ronaldinho:worthy:

Still a long way to the 'Golden Ball'

A rush of awards, one after another, has not changed Messi's opinion. With his feet firmly on the ground, despite his young age, he still sees the 'Golden Ball', recently won by team-mate Ronaldinho, some way in the future: "There's a long way to go for that. It would be very nice to achieve that one day but I believe I have to take things one day at a time and I'm happy with this award. I hope that what Ronaldinho told me one day comes true. I'm hopeful but I've still got a lot to learn and I must keep on working. For the moment I'm very happy and I hope that next season is just as good as this one".

Ronaldinho, his best teacher

It's well known that Leo Messi has an excellent relationship with his Barca team-mates, especially Ronaldinho: "I get on very well with all of them but Ronnie takes special care of me. He makes me feel comfortable, he gives me advice and Im very fond of him".

Self critical

Messi is aware that he's got a lot of football ahead of him, a lot of games, a lot of wins and the occasional defeat, and he also recognises there are many things to improve in his own game: "Perhaps one of the aspects I must improve is to take more of my chances. But I believe that with more matches I will improve". Finally, Leo Messi revealed that he is indifferent to which team Barca draws in the Champions League: "If we want to be champions, it'll be necessary to fight against the best".

N

Noldorin

I do love how Messi clearly hardly gives a crap about his hairstyle. I'm sorry Ronaldo... a new hairstyle this year won't make you better than him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans