10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Would have scored had he not been judged to be offside when two yards on, plus got the assist.

Barring Cesc our best offensive player today, Xavi, Pedro and Iniesta were all sub par and Alexis when he came on was abysmal.

Garrus

I think everyone is over reacting, This is messi we're talking about, Don't say stuff you all will regret it later.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I doubt he played THAT bad. Granted I didn't get to watch the entire match but you guys can't channel all your frustration to Messi. After all others performed rather poorly as well.

Stric

Props to him for dealing with the constant kicking and being fouled without losing it. I would have punched someone right in the face.

T

tariqo

He wasn't THAT bad, at least we can be happy with the fact that Ronaldo didn't score or played any better.

look , i can't stand this wanna be the best player but TBH,, he was much better tonight & created so many chances & was all around unlike our player

messi wasn't even trying !!!

Yannick03

look , i can't stand this wanna be the best player but TBH,, he was much better tonight & created so many chances & was all around unlike our player

messi wasn't even trying !!!

What ? Ronaldo was nowhere, didn't do a single thing except for waiting for the ball. They both played an horrible game but at least Messi got an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans