10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

What a warm welcome :worthy:

If he can score a hattrick vs Saudi Arabia than it was worth it otherwise he should get the fuck out of there. Gerd Muller record ain't worth it.

F

Flavia

NOW WHERE THE F*CK IS XAVI!?!??!
kk8waz.jpg

What the hell... poor Messi. That should've been scary.

Paganinisrvnge

So Portugal are going to appoint another captain so he can vote for Ronaldo, again?! How many times are they going to do this. Ronaldo is captain 99% of the year until it's time for Ballon D'or voting.

F

Flavia

I thought the votes for the balon d'or were already done... Casillas and others said who they voted for. Are they going to vote again?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So Portugal are going to appoint another captain so he can vote for Ronaldo, again?! How many times are they going to do this. Ronaldo is captain 99% of the year until it's time for Ballon D'or voting.

Man, if this is true, he just hit the new all time low. Pathetic.

X

xaviniesta

i guess they havent yet, just the stupid journalists ask then every time those stupid questions and some of them answer to them.

J

jiopi

I thought the votes for the balon d'or were already done... Casillas and others said who they voted for. Are they going to vote again?
I think the voting period is month or so, and the deadline is still ahead. Which would explain that some have already voted.

J

jiopi

Just Fontaine (WR of goals in single WC) - "Last 3 years it's been a given that Messi should win the Ballon d'Or, and I don't think his time is over."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans