10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Captains of national teams count for 1/3 of the vote.
Coaches of national teams count for 1/3 of the vote.
Media people (I think 1 per nation) count for 1/3 of the vote.

So no Pep. Now that Cronaldo is out of the next game, watch Portugals captain vote Cronaldo the second year in a row. :lol: They really should ban Portugal from voting.

Vapor

Did anyone else notice tho that Messi is not as sharp this season as he was last year? Noticable during play aswell as statistics, all his stats are quite lower compared to last year when you look at key passes per game, pass accuracy, dribbles per game ( only 3 compared to 6 last year, in CL even less than 2 ). Im wondering if it has to do with his son, expecting a son can put your mind off some things of course.
Yea I've noticed this as well. He's definitely not as deadly/godlike as he was last season, so far. I would chalk up at least part of it to his new son... but I wonder what else it might be. Throughout the whole season I have yet to see him look as ridiculously good as he did last year.

Whatever it is, he'll probably hit that max form soon enough. I heard he put on a good amount of muscle during the off season. Maybe he still has to fully adjust to his new body? I don't know, he's definitely not up there as high as he was last year, but I think he'll get there.

P

Patty2720

Did Ronald just bail on Portugal so that they would appoint another player captain, therefore securing him a vote!!!

P

Patty2720

Haha, that's a brilliant theory.
But when Cristina is subbed, something is bound to be wrong with him.
He got an elbow to the face, no biggie. I once got hit with a baseball bat right below my right eye, I got a few stitches and went out to play later that night.. just sayin'

X

xaviniesta

He got an elbow to the face, no biggie. I once got hit with a baseball bat right below my right eye, I got a few stitches and went out to play later that night.. just sayin'

:worthy:

you want a medal now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans