10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignado

Hopefully we see a lot of rotation next week, I think Messi could do with a rest, especially with a game against Sweden midweek.

True, I'll be happy with Roura if he lets our youngsters play. Tello, Bartra, Montoya and Thiago all need playing time to become great players.

D

damunk

Hopefully we see a lot of rotation next week, I think Messi could do with a rest, especially with a game against Sweden midweek.

I agree. This guy could do with having a match off BUT:
Next fixtures:

Barcelona v Getafe

Granada v .Barcelona

AC Milan v. Barcelona

Barcelona v. Sevilla

Followed by two El' Classico's

= "He isn't getting any rest soon." However they could drop him at the Granada match. What do you guys think?

Indignado

I agree. This guy could do with having a match off BUT:
Next fixtures:

Barcelona v Getafe

Granada v .Barcelona

AC Milan v. Barcelona

Barcelona v. Sevilla

Followed by two El' Classico's

= "He isn't getting any rest soon." However they could drop him at the Granada match. What do you guys think?

Getafe at home and Granada shouldn't be too much of a challenge. Some players need rest for the big game against Milan. Then, we could rest a few players against Sevilla. Sevilla are, of course, a tough opponent, but we can't risk dropping out of the Copa just to get more points in La Liga, as, let's face it, the league is already decided, whether we let some players rest or not.

What's this "beast mode" everyone always talks about?

What Messi will be once he's in form. He's still doing well, but not his best, yet at least. I obviously don't think (like some people seem to) that he's conserving his energy on purpose or whatever. He's just off-form. Still doing all right, but he'll be doing better once he's on form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans