10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

The pat in the face came right after a foul and from the 2 worst behaving players that day(stepping on anckles left and right) , you still cannot understand the difference between this and the situations you mention in the prem? Sorry it can't get clearer than that

:lol: don't even bother. It was indeed a provacative slap.

ivan22

i dont get this.... first it was ronaldo talking about how important the team is and the titles and not the individual performences and then he cam with 3 children on the stage at the ballon dor gala....
then callejon told the press messi did talk bad to arbeloa and karanka... anf now that spitting thing....

how is this possible i mean seriously no one can play without emotions but this may sound crazy but it looks like a campain to destroy messis image so ronaldo can get more votes for the next ballon dor...i mean no one is talking about bad behaviours that madrid has... pepes and messis hand or that arbeloa is an agressive player and messi gets fouled so often in el casico... im serious messi isnt that nice little boy anymore.. but if you want to be sucsessful at anything you need to have some big shoulders and its impossible to stay calm all the time this would be anti human.... and how doesnt spitt in a football match... cant stand this campain anymore... those" bad" words like puppet or idiot ... seriously it sounds like messi would have said to them their vater was a dog and their mom a whore...

if messi keeps on scoring 80+ goals no one will remember the "incidents" that happened in the recent clasico.

Doobs

The Messiah
What on earth are people talking about? Messi not trying???? Seriously??? He was asked toplay far deeper in this game and he still tore them apart on many occasions and was let down by the finishing of others. Credit to Madrid as well, who marshalled him very well. If anything Xavi had a poor game and that was down to the pressure put on by Madrid and Mou's tactics. They took Xavi out of the game which meant Messi had to come very deep to get the ball, that meant he was not int he false-9 role.

There really is a lot of rubbish spoken on here these days.

Whenever Messi drops deep into midfield to influence play, he's called uninterested and lazy :lol:

Kerrybai

Valencia were well organised today so he couldn't really take off. Great penalty though and that pass I Cesc was magic.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Messi looked frustrated by the end, nobody was finishing his gorgeous passes and if he tried to do it himself he'd get triple teamed.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I really like his new way of taking penalties... Strong and near the post, there's no way a keeper could save that...

D

damunk

When he smashed it, my stream was not as clear and I though he blazed it into the heavens.

Kerrybai

Hopefully we see a lot of rotation next week, I think Messi could do with a rest, especially with a game against Sweden midweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans