10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknattery

i dont get this.... first it was ronaldo talking about how important the team is and the titles and not the individual performences and then he cam with 3 children on the stage at the ballon dor gala....
then callejon told the press messi did talk bad to arbeloa and karanka... anf now that spitting thing....

how is this possible i mean seriously no one can play without emotions but this may sound crazy but it looks like a campain to destroy messis image so ronaldo can get more votes for the next ballon dor...i mean no one is talking about bad behaviours that madrid has... pepes and messis hand or that arbeloa is an agressive player and messi gets fouled so often in el casico... im serious messi isnt that nice little boy anymore.. but if you want to be sucsessful at anything you need to have some big shoulders and its impossible to stay calm all the time this would be anti human.... and how doesnt spitt in a football match... cant stand this campain anymore... those" bad" words like puppet or idiot ... seriously it sounds like messi would have said to them their vater was a dog and their mom a whore...

better take this situation with good humour, their efforts take them nowhere and Messi will still win the next Ballon D'or because he is the best player by a country-mile and the world knows it. In fact they only make the capital club look more like the circus they really are and Mourinho and co descending to new lows

Y

Youngie

Interesting videos ShandyFFM. I didn't realize Messi was such a good spitter - great accuracy! Anyway why all the bad blood between Barça and madrid? I don't think it was this bad before...

K

Karnivore

In 2008/09 it was at its worst. Think it was at the Nou Camp, they took turns to systematically foul him, and he still ended up scoring a goal in a 2-0 win.

Y

Youngie

I'm not just talking about nasty tackles but all this stuff with Messi (inside & outside the stadium).

Looks like RM have been more focused on trying to damage Messi's image than actually playing football.
Btw, I didn't watch the game, but if the fans really were making racist chants towards Alves, then it was fucking disgraceful. Wouldn't be surprised if this were an attempt to cover that up.

K

Karnivore

That's one shoddy photoshop job, took me a few minutes to realise what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans