10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

goope

the fans at camp nou should come up with a song for messi like what napoli fans did with diego
Which song?
Youtuber link, lyrics, translation, backround story about how the song was created, etc
I am curios, please post it!

Paganinisrvnge

Messi seemed incredibly disinterested against Sweden but still played a pretty good game. I can't wait to see him play at 100%. We may not see that until the Milan match in a few weeks.

BarcaGirl

Messi seemed incredibly disinterested against Sweden but still played a pretty good game. I can't wait to see him play at 100%. We may not see that until the Milan match in a few weeks.

To be honest, he looked far more interested and involved today, then in all his recent Barca matches put together

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Should have been given a goal, I'm still pissed about that. Do you guys think he was the MOTM? Di Maria was amazing in the beginning but then didn't do anything (was he subbed off?) Ibra was absolutely invisible, sad, I was expecting him to trash everything.

J

jiopi

Good game by Messi, probably Argentina's best. An assist, and should have had 2 or 3 more. Also the ball looked like it crossed the line #saveusgoallinetechnology. 2-3 really flatters Swedus.

J

jiopi

I thought they were supposed to implement goalline technology in friendlies or something?
They tested it in Club World Cup, don't know when the next testing is.

Also, somebody really needs to tell Messi not to hug every fan who runs towards to him, it's accident just waiting to happen.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They tested it in Club World Cup, don't know when the next testing is.

Also, somebody really needs to tell Messi not to hug every fan who runs towards to him, it's accident just waiting to happen.
Did he do it again?!

Kerrybai

Damn no goals tonight! Still though he has 12 goals in his last 10 national games so hopefully we see him hit the net again in March. I didn't see the game so can any say how he played? Also how we're Argentina overall?

CatalinR10

Damn no goals tonight! Still though he has 12 goals in his last 10 national games so hopefully we see him hit the net again in March. I didn't see the game so can any say how he played? Also how we're Argentina overall?

He was great and looked more interested in the game than the last games for Barca. He scored a goal but I think it was wrongly disallowed by the referee because they didn't see the ball passing the line.

His passing was great , had an assist but could have more , also he had some great dribles like this one :

The fact that the score was 3-2 doesn't show the real face of the game , Argentina were dominating the entire game. It was almost watching Barcelona play so I am very pleased how Leo and Argentina played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans