10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

Guys...I think it's time. Champions League is just a few days away. Messi beast mode is going to arrive. :worthy:

Was thinking the same, he will take it easy tomorrow, be a lot better next week against Milan and will probably save real beast mode for the return leg. Can't wait to see it happening.

Leo10

Just watched a youtube video of Real Madrids dirty tackles and tactics against us, I hate Mou and his thugs from the bottom of my heart.

I hope Messi single-handedly knocks them out of the copa del ray.

Ocurrente

FC+Barcelona+v+Getafe+CF+La+Liga+6MvSdnme1cjl.jpg
Couldn't even make contact with the ball :lol:
He made eye-contact with it :pep:
its-something.png

aki13

It was the first leg of the second round of Champions League Messi scored his first goal in 4 games last season. Then scored about 18 in the next 7 or something. So if its going to happen. Its now.

If not we will have to put up with him just being the best.

Rahj

it's really odd that the majority of this forum thinks that messi MUST reach a "beast mode" at some point in this season.

raskolnikov

I hope he wil, if he doesnt its not a big issue, he can continue like this and if we win the treble I am more than happy about it.

Paganinisrvnge

it's really odd that the majority of this forum thinks that messi MUST reach a "beast mode" at some point in this season.

It's just a trend with Messi that he always steps it up in the 2nd half of the season and puts on spectacular performances.
08-09 he was pivotal in the 2-6 and then scored the header vs Man U in the CL final. 09-10 he scored 4 vs Arsenal. 10-11 he scored 2 vs Arsenal, scored vs Shakhtar, 2 vs Madrid which included that amazing solo run, and scored in the CL Final. Last season he completely caught fire with 4 vs Valencia, hat trick vs Sweden, 5 vs Leverkusen, etc. but unfortunately he ran out of steam a bit early.

Kerrybai

It's just a trend with Messi that he always steps it up in the 2nd half of the season and puts on spectacular performances.
08-09 he was pivotal in the 2-6 and then scored the header vs Man U in the CL final. 09-10 he scored 4 vs Arsenal. 10-11 he scored 2 vs Arsenal, scored vs Shakhtar, 2 vs Madrid which included that amazing solo run, and scored in the CL Final. Last season he completely caught fire with 4 vs Valencia, hat trick vs Sweden, 5 vs Leverkusen, etc. but unfortunately he ran out of steam a bit early.

Ran out of steam? When did he run out of steam? He was sciring left right and centre at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans