10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

wki5vq.jpg

^ Imagine walking down the street and suddenly seeing Lionel Andres Messi walking casually towards you.

Id have a huge smile on my face for the remainder of the day. :champions::laliga::copa:

raskolnikov

Kind of strange and awesome at the same time that a guy can make Messi and Xavi show up at some small French club with one phone call within 24 hours.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ok guys, seriously, who's the stalker taking pictures of Messi and his familiy? Don't be one of those fans...

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ever heard of paparazzi?

They are the bane of my existence. Why don't they just go and take pictures of Ronaldo topless, I'm sure he would oblige. Messi is taking it much better than I would be that's for sure. There would be a whole lot confrontations if it was me, this shit should be illegal.

F

Flavia

They are the bane of my existence. Why don't they just go and take pictures of Ronaldo topless, I'm sure he would oblige. Messi is taking it much better than I would be that's for sure. There would be a whole lot confrontations if it was me, this shit should be illegal.

But it's not illegal. And honestly, having your pic taken when you are on public places is a small price to pay for all the benefits he gets for being so famous.

raskolnikov

Pique recently took a pic of a paparazzi:lol:, Its really one of the lowest jobs in the world when it comes to honour, I would be shooting them like Maradona as well if they followed you 24/7.
Now that people all have camera's on their phones and communicate its even worse when it comes to privacy

Stric

But it's not illegal. And honestly, having your pic taken when you are on public places is a small price to pay for all the benefits he gets for being so famous.

+1

Besides, coping with paparazzi in Barcelona is probably much easier than in Los Angeles, for example.

N

Noldorin

+1

Besides, coping with paparazzi in Barcelona is probably much easier than in Los Angeles, for example.

+1 here too. Indeed, easier than Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, heck even Madrid!

J

jiopi

Rio Ferdinand (Man United): "Messi, in the two Champions League finals we played against him, was the main difference really" [championsmag]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans