10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

To be fair Ferdinand is just being English, because the difference was way broader than just Messi... Barca absolutely dominated every aspect of the game in both finals, barring the first 10-15 minutes of each...

CatalinR10

Maradona: "I loved Messi's suit at the Ballon d'Or gala. It showed he has personality. He could wear jeans and sneakers next time." [fox]

Maradona (World Cup 1986): "Messi is an exceptional player. At Barça, he should take all free kicks, not leave it to Xavi and Alves." [fox]

Maradona: "Messi cried most after we were eliminated at World Cup. I'll never forget it. Then some doubt his motivation playing for ARG"

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Was not only Messi. United had 2 football lessons like Ferguson said.

Y

Youngie

I think Messi is one of only a few footballers who can get away with wearing pink (like Gigi Buffon)...

Cute.

ShandyFFM

dont know if been posted before... 2 messi vids one about his superb year and the second about him from canal+ doku both over an hour long

CatalinR10

Excluding penalties, Messi (31) has scored the same amount of Liga goals as Ronaldo (19) and Falcao (12) together #fcblive [via @messistuff]

:messi:

A

Athletic

I think Messi is one of only a few footballers who can get away with wearing pink (like Gigi Buffon)...

Cute.

it fits buffon and i think younger players like gotze, jovetic, etc could get away with wearing pink. messi no way it would look horrible, 5 years ago perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans