10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Someone has got to do the gifs of the two Messi goals, PLEASE...

Best ones i've found so far.

wgszde.gif

mlqcut.gif

Messi10

Tomorrow is the time we'll find out what kind of a player he really is, It might sound unfair to judge him on a single 90 minutes, And it's correct it's not actually fair, But on the other hand, We've never been placed in such a tight spot before, He himself included, 2-0 down, Every one expecting a miracle, Everyone is looking at him, The best player in the world, Maybe of all time, At the top of his game, He's not exhausted, Not even tired, He's playing in front of his fans, And with the best squad in the world, He has to pull us through this round, No matter how i look into this, He just has to, There are no excuses, He just has to.

Today was the day? The greatest

ammarfcb

ze special one
Messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi GOAT messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi messi

Keikoku

Cabbage
That first goal just simply "elegant" and that what was the shock theraphy we need to give to Milan and Leo just pulled it out!! :worthy:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Cannot possibly over-estimate how important that first goal was. And he adds another in the first half. What a magical player. He was very good today - not at his complete beast mode a la Arsenal or anything - but those goals put him head and shoulders above everybody else on the pitch. He always made the right decisions and didn't try to do too much.

BarcaGirl

He was also the one who started the move for the 4th goal. He waited for Alexis to make the pass to him, and he crossed it then to Alba.

Yugi

pressured CBs and tracked back, add to that some brilliant dribbles and two fucking goals and you actually have Greatest Of All Time playing for your team

K

Karnivore

21 more goals in 13* games to beat last seasons record.

Reckon Barcelona will trash whoever they get next, they look like they got their mojo back tonight.

alex88bg

That was the fire i was talking about Leo...OMG i didnt see him play like this for the longest of times,dragged the whole team forward..I wasnt the believer but he surprised me for the 100th time THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans