10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

2ptrlo8.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I was certain he'd bag a hat trick after that opening goal, not sure how he missed that header off of Iniesta's shot...but MOTM performance

Keikoku

Cabbage
BFLpxOhCUAAZPW5.jpg

Abate trying to figure out how the hell messi scored

The first goal I guess? The timing he shoot the ball just perfect, late a split second I think his chance to shoot will be gone as I saw there 6 Milan players nearby him and Villa already going to cover space to shoot.

Stric

That just looks impossible. He is surrounded by five players, and his shot is being blocked by two. Give him an inch and he'll make the most of it. Incredible.

BerkeleyBernie

That just looks impossible. He is surrounded by five players, and his shot is being blocked by two. Give him an inch and he'll make the most of it. Incredible.

He made that inch, a soft tap of the outside of his left boot, then curled the shot with hardly any backswing. Abbiati couldn't set because he had no shooter- Xavi and Messi were tiki-taki-ing and Villa had one of the CBs pinned back. Messi set the shot up instantly, just came out of nowhere. Impeccable.

Stric

And when you look at the trajectory, it's strange how it's such a powerful shot and he looks like he barely moved his shooting leg. It's Ronaldinho-esque.

King Leo

Banned
The magnificence of that first goal is equal to that he scored against Brazil back in June. I was in the stadium back then and when he shot at the goal from outside the box I couldn't react to how he scored. . I was still trying to understand what just happened. He did it again today and I was speechless. In less than 5 minutes? you have to be kidding me. Micheal Jordan like, nothing but net! Messi you are a legend and we are privileged to witness your magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans