10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobs

The Messiah
You wanted BEAST MODE?!! YOU GOT IT!

keep-calm-because-beast-mode-is-on.png

spark

He looked so fired up. Lesson to the media setting him targets. Dont tell that he never scored against this or that team. He was a man possessed.

Kerrybai

If you ignore his goals for a second he was still wonderful.

I have not seen him dribble that well in a while. There was one point where 4 Milan players surrounded him and he got away. There was another where he looked certain to lose the ball and suddenly he came away dribbling up the sideline to win a throw in.

Please someone make a compilation of him tonight. Thanks.

Edman

I have not seen him dribble that well in a while. There was one point where 4 Milan players surrounded him and he got away. There was another where he looked certain to lose the ball and suddenly he came away dribbling up the sideline to win a throw in.

Indeed, almost every time he was on the ball he either beat his man or he got fouled because his man was late.

F

Flavia

Tonight he looked decided to not let anyone take the ball away from him.

Henry_IB

Banned
Tw Joey Barton (Marseille): "Isn't this Barca team supposed to be in a slump and Messi struggling for form? F*cking papers! Full of sh*te.."

Barton :worthy:

Kerrybai

Tonight he looked decided to not let anyone take the ball away from him.

Iv'e heard it said before that Maradona and Messi don't dribble, instead they run and the ball follows them like a little dog. I was speechless at times tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans