10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

jMTxdMj.jpg

this1 be4 the match

Yannick03

It is time to close this thread. At 25 years old, everything has been said and all superlatives have been used. Everything we'll say now won't be sufficient to describe this man's genius. It's like Pep said : you have to watch him.

ShandyFFM

Mundo: messi es el papa !! Hahaha.. Dont close this thread here otherwise i dont know what i should do all day long .. Although all those nice pics haha

Kerrybai

I'm delighted the game was shown on ITV so that EPL only heads got to see his brilliance.

I'd also say that at this early stage of the season he is on course for another Ballon Dor. Had we crashed out tonight and Ronaldo gone on to the final as top scorer he would have had a good case for winning it. Now it is leaning in Messi's favour once again.

Finally we have talked a lot about how Messi needs space. Tonight he got space but we also saw that he doesn't need the space that other players require. When we say he needs space we are literally talking about a foot. That's all he really needs to do the damage.

Finally he became the CL 2nd all time scorer last night. Now he just has to surpass Raul to be crowned King of the tournament.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He hadn't scored from open play against italian teams until last night, right?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The first goal was insane no question, but defenders in general should do alot better job on him, keep tight & don't allow him to cut in on his left which he looks for time and time again, we gave him all the space in the world on a couple of occasions to just walk into the 18 yard line on to his left, which is just noob at best.

T

tariqo

The first goal was insane no question, but defenders in general should do alot better job on him, keep tight & don't allow him to cut in on his left which he looks for time and time again, we gave him all the space in the world on a couple of occasions to just walk into the 18 yard line on to his left, which is just noob at best.

yeah milan gave him space & thats why every time he touch the ball we see at least 3 or 4 players around him :lol:

when the g.o.a.t at his best nothing can stop him

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
yeah milan gave him space & thats why every time he touch the ball we see at least 3 or 4 players around him :lol:

when the g.o.a.t at his best nothing can stop him

this..
what space is Ode talking about, messi was always covered by 2 milan players upon receiving the ball which lead to so many nudges and fouls on him.
when beast mode is on, space, marking blah blah dont matter

that first goal when he received the return from xavi, he hadn't even received it completely and he pulled the trigger... its unbelievable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans