10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

this..
what space is Ode talking about, messi was always covered by 2 milan players upon receiving the ball which lead to so many nudges and fouls on him.
when beast mode is on, space, marking blah blah dont matter

that first goal when he received the return from xavi, he hadn't even received it completely and he pulled the trigger... its unbelievable...

wait a sec

Messi never Dive Vs 4 Milan Players & some guys talking about space :lol:

visca barca

visca leo

Mr Hulot

Everyone that plays or played football can understand how incredibly amazing the first goal was. It is obvious that Messi's brain/vision works 100 times faster than ours. Personally it reminded me of these guys that solve a Rubik's cube in something like 10 seconds..

Caps

Everyone that plays or played football can understand how incredibly amazing the first goal was. It is obvious that Messi's brain/vision works 100 times faster than ours. Personally it reminded me of these guys that solve a Rubik's cube in something like 10 seconds..

Agreed with everything until the Rubiks cube. I can solve a Rubiks in 15 seconds. It has nothing to do with intelligence- you are not really 'solving' anything. Theres a trick to it. You just memorize a few algorithms and carry them out without much thinking. Its not the same kind of genius, because it isnt genius at all.

Anyway, lol. Yeah.

footyfan

Calma, calma
The first goal was insane no question, but defenders in general should do alot better job on him, keep tight & don't allow him to cut in on his left which he looks for time and time again, we gave him all the space in the world on a couple of occasions to just walk into the 18 yard line on to his left, which is just noob at best.

They are always tight on him. The difference yesterday was that instead of dwelling on the ball and doing his usual cut-in-play-1-2, he passed it off quickly most of the time - thus allowing the midfielders to thread first time passes to the forwards/Dani Alves. The defenders had to quickly readjust to pressure the player on the ball and the threat of leaving other players open is what pulled Milan defenders back.

Even still, I watched the game again today and there's almost always 2 players closing in on him as he's about to receive the ball. There was nothing they could do about the goals. I felt Milan did an OK job on him, they pressured him into losing the ball on more than one occasion. He's just genius sometimes.

J

jiopi

Messi%20goal%20Milan%202.gif

Kerrybai

What's amazing about the first goal is the pass from Busquets. 99% of players would not be able to control a pass of that power with such ease. For Messi it is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans