10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Sheeeeesh!

To tattoo or not to tattoo, that is the question. The answer is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it's all opinion - and like arseholes, everybody has one.

Pointless, wasteful, inane argument (but, that's just my opinion ;))

I was always taught that beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

mixer

Sheeeeesh!

To tattoo or not to tattoo, that is the question. The answer is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it's all opinion - and like arseholes, everybody has one.

Pointless, wasteful, inane argument (but, that's just my opinion ;))

I thought that forum is made to discuss things, isn't it?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
the question is, why hands of his son?
what is the significance of thiago's hands? I mean why not his birth sign for example?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
well I am one of the ones that are against tattoos I prefer smooth natural skin over anything else, but the astrological sign was an example like something thats a sign, a more symbolic form to remind you of the person and is not their faces ffs -__-

poldep

proxy.jpg

0n0mat0p0eia

I thought that forum is made to discuss things, isn't it?

It is; discussion is a great thing...but not when it becomes a pointless argument going back and forth.

Some people like 'tats', some dont, and no amount of logic/discussion/argument is going to change either POV

F

Flavia

I didn't like the end result that much, I think it should be smaller. But it's on his best leg, it surely means a lot to him.

CatalinR10

So far I don't like it . Maybe it will look better when it heals but as the same with his other tattoo , the artist could have done better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans