10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

747210249.jpg

Paganinisrvnge

He already had one for a long time now, his mom face on his back.
I like tattoos, especially when it's a homage to someone. Associating tattoos with thuggery is prejudice, imo.

Glad to see someone else likes tattoos. Tattoos are so much more common nowadays that there really shouldn't be as much of a negative connotation to them.

Garrus

He already had one for a long time now, his mom face on his back.
I like tattoos, especially when it's a homage to someone. Associating tattoos with thuggery is prejudice, imo.
My girlfriend always urged me to get a tattoo with her name on, But i can't bring my self to do it, Not because she's not important enough, But i find tattoos in general disfiguring, I can express my love in much better ways.

ShandyFFM

747210249.jpg

Lionel Messi getting the name and the hands of his son Thiago tattooed on his calf, 19 March 2013

seriously oO .... i though he wouldnt get on that hype... okay he got his mother on his shoulder... hope he will not end like this one day :rofl1:

Bildschirmfoto-2011-10-21-um-10.05.38-6d026dcfd883381f.jpg

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
My girlfriend always urged me to get a tattoo with her name on, But i can't bring my self to do it, Not because she's not important enough, But i find tattoos in general disfiguring, I can express my love in much better ways.

+1

There's no prettiest body that one with clean skin, no matter the colour. I wouldn't date a girl with tattoes and if someone ever asks me to get one with her name I'll split up.

F

Frejsgodes

Inb4 Messi turns into Zombie Boy 2.0

zombie-boy.jpg

Seriously though, I don't mind tattoos at all if they mean something (like Leo's). It's much more accepted/normal to have a tattoo today than it once was. Heck, even one of my professors at uni has one. But to each his own.

Cule4life

The Culest
Seriously though, I don't mind tattoos at all if they mean something (like Leo's). It's much more accepted/normal to have a tattoo today than it once was. Heck, even one of my professors at uni has one. But to each his own.

IMHO what are you trying to prove by having a family members tattoo? That you love them? Is that something you need to prove by having ink smeared on your body? Im sure that there are better ways of showing that. I will never ever get a tattoo but i dont hate anybody who does. Im certainly not gonna judge Leo for getting one. Its his life he can do it if he likes it.

F

Frejsgodes

IMHO what are you trying to prove by having a family members tattoo? That you love them? Is that something you need to prove by having ink smeared on your body? Im sure that there are better ways of showing that. I will never ever get a tattoo but i dont hate anybody who does. Im certainly not gonna judge Leo for getting one. Its his life he can do it if he likes it.
I don't think it's to prove anything as I am fairly sure (mostly based on the reasons from people I have met, who has those kind of tattoos) he loves his children's, wife and family regardless. It's more for himself, a personal expression that means something to him. It's not something he has done to prove his love I think, even tough I agree that there are many ways to express your love to your family. Maybe those ways are 'better' in some people's eyes, and that's why I wrote to each his own.

Hate? Lol, I don't see how you could legitimately hate a person just because of a tattoo, unless it's some gangrelated tattoo/obscene tattoo that represents something you find inhuman. I understand why some people find tattoos repulsive, and that's their choice, but hate? Come on now.

Last edited:

Jelboo

Why is it that whenever tattoos are mentioned, a bunch of angry people show up to say how much they hate it? If you don't like tattoos, don't get one. But if Messi likes them, then by all means, let him have it.

King Leo

Banned
THe problem with tattoos is that once you start you can't stop. The idea of having another is always there, just like drawing, only not on paper :(

CatalinR10

THe problem with tattoos is that once you start you can't stop. The idea of having another is always there, just like drawing, only not on paper :(

So what's the problem with that ? If Messi would be happy having 10 tattoos on him , we should accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans