10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Messi%20freekick%20Rayo.gif

Pique's last few steps. :lol: :lol:

Doobs

The Messiah
My girlfriend always urged me to get a tattoo with her name on, But i can't bring my self to do it, Not because she's not important enough, But i find tattoos in general disfiguring, I can express my love in much better ways.

Put a ring on it. :lol:

The fact that he's getting it on his calf means he probably has no intention of having showy tats.

Personally would never get one, don't really dig em.

Stric

The two tats he does have (now) are on places that are not usually visible to anyone. Unless he's wearing shorts with low socks, or is on the beach or whatever. So it's obviously not meant to draw attention.

CatalinR10

564218-28583-367-550.jpg

Considering the world wide experts in tattoo that he could have hired , he could have got a better tattoo with his mother.

MagIX

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Leo (contact through J Zanetti) sent a sms to Cassano thanking him for naming his son in his honor.

Paganinisrvnge

+1

There's no prettiest body that one with clean skin, no matter the colour. I wouldn't date a girl with tattoes and if someone ever asks me to get one with her name I'll split up.

Do you not like women or something? Who in the world would not date a girl just because of a tattoo? Personally, I find tattoos extremely sexy if they're done well.

0n0mat0p0eia

Sheeeeesh!

To tattoo or not to tattoo, that is the question. The answer is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it's all opinion - and like arseholes, everybody has one.

Pointless, wasteful, inane argument (but, that's just my opinion ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans