10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterplatin

Keep Villa and bring Aguero! the three united can cause headaches to any defense (Just don't bring Neymar please)

You can't say no to Neymar man . He is once in a generation player that's why every club is anxiously waiting for his decision . If we decide to sign an attacker this summer the first choice should be Neymar ; if he refuses to sign we should go for others .

K

Karnivore

Exactly, He's clearly going to be top class, would walk into pretty much any team in Europe right now, but once in a generation applies to Messi only.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
748353855.gif

J

jiopi

MoM against Venezuela with great performance. But they are in real trouble against Bolivia, no Higuain, Di Maria or Aguero. And the game is in La Paz 3000+ meters, and Bolivia clearly rested against Columbia. I think Argentina will lose, but they are still comfortable in qualification.

AURELIUS

MoM against Venezuela with great performance. But they are in real trouble against Bolivia, no Higuain, Di Maria or Aguero. And the game is in La Paz 3000+ meters, and Bolivia clearly rested against Columbia. I think Argentina will lose, but they are still comfortable in qualification.

Really ? Remember there is no Diego Maradona in charge this time. Other sides have come to Bolivia even when they are rested and won. What makes you think they will win ? They've only beaten a very poor Uruguay and Paraguay at home.

J

jiopi

Really ? Remember there is no Diego Maradona in charge this time. Other sides have come to Bolivia even when they are rested and won. What makes you think they will win ? They've only beaten a very poor Uruguay and Paraguay at home.
They will be fired up against Messi, and hope to get momentum against Argentina. If Argentina manages to get win there, then they are clear WC contenders for me. I hope they will get it, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans