10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

BGD22NtCAAEawJe.jpg:large

abual3bed1

How did Mata get to 26 assists?? He has 13 in in the EPL and I think 0 for NT. I know he played in many different competitions this season, but 13??

CatalinR10

Most goals this season (club+country, Europe's top5 leagues):
MESSI 61
C.Ronaldo 46
Ibrahimovic 35
Luis Suarez 32
Falcao 32

Most assists this season (club+country, Europe's top5 leagues):
Mata 26
INIESTA 20
Ozil 19
Hazard 18
Ribery 17
MESSI 16

Most goals+assists this season (club+country, Europe's top5 leagues):
MESSI 77
C.Ronaldo 55
Ibrahimovic 47
Mata 44
Luis Suarez 40

If you took the assists from transfermarkt , they didn't put the last 2 assists for Argentina.

KhaledBarca

It's definitely wrong, On whoscored it says 15 in all competitions.

Yes its 26. (Chelsea 24, Spain 2).
I made a list that has all players with 5+ goals, 5+ assists and I update it every weekend.
Stats include all competitions (League, Cup, UCL, Europa league, League Cup, WCQ, international friendlies etc..)

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Messi: "I link up better and better with Higuain, we get to know each other better each game. He's a great player who scores easily."

"You always have to try to play the perfect game. You need to because every national team more and more plays at a similar level."

"Game in Bolivia at high altitude? Last time it was tough. After every effort, I had a hard time getting back to the halfway line."

BXI Fútbol

It annoys me how when quoting players they put a question as part of the quote as if the player repeated the question and then answered. Why not just put something like, "On Bolivia's high altitude: 'quote'."

Stric

It annoys me how when quoting players they put a question as part of the quote as if the player repeated the question and then answered. Why not just put something like, "On Bolivia's high altitude: 'quote'."

I was thinking the exact same thing. Although it does not exactly annoy me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans