10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

How did the king play today ? I did not watch as I wasn't expecting a spectacle today as match was in LaPaz .
Good game, from everybody actually. Argentina defended deep and countered the whole game. Had the chances to even win, as Di Maria, Palacio and Messi all missed a sitter.

F

Flavia

Messi threw up at half time :/

Quote from him after the game:
"I'm tired, we knew it'd be a match like this. We planned this way, leaving 2 forwards advanced to see if we'd find an opportunity to score. It went very well. In the ending I missed that 1-on-1..."

svnzv4.jpg

It's ugly... smaller hands would be better, imo.

BarcaGirl

Apparently he threw up in the changing room at HT and almost didn't come out for the 2nd half. Altitude was taking it's toll, clearly.

F

Flavia

I really don't understand why fifa lets Bolivia keep playing at La Paz. The good thing is that they won't qualify, even resorting to that.

J

jiopi

I really don't understand why fifa lets Bolivia keep playing at La Paz. The good thing is that they won't qualify, even resorting to that.
If Bolivia actually had a good players, they would slaughter everyone in there.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

It's not even safe really, not even a question of sporting advantage - it's a health risk

ShandyFFM

OMG what a miss from messi.... wtf never seen something like this from him before... i hope it was because he was exhausted

if argentina only would play iceland färoer and malta..... arrgghh

ShandyFFM

BGUNl44CYAADxnq.png:large

messi exhausted

and messi action =)

[video]http://www.ole.com.ar/messi/Leo-pudo-Galarza_3_889741047.html[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans