10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We're in bad shape for the PSG game I must say. Messi puking in both matches. Meanwhile Ibra rested, Lavezzi sat on the bench in Boliva. Pastore didn't even get called up. Not to mention Pedro + Alba injured.

Absolutely. I'd be happy if we come away with 0:0 in the Paris leg, but our shaky defense is not bringing me any comforting thoughts...

Ocurrente

evo_mesi_320130326.jpg

Theconomist

On Messi puking during the game reminds me of Jamie Foxx the footballer in Any Given Sunday :lol:.

On the thin air playing conditions in La Paz, I totally agree that Bolivia will always have that advantage until the Fifa takes serious action and not allow this health hazard to continue. You can get a heart attack from this.
And speaking of playing conditions, I can't imagine how playing the World Cup in Qatar is safe? I can't stand anything to do with Qatar anymore.

On the upcoming game in Paris, oh yeh we're really screwed this time. Ibra is back, Levezzi rested today and in the meanwhile we pickup up more injuries during the Fifa games.

WC 94 was as hot as it will be in Qatar.

Please check the projects planned and what they're planning to do.
Anyone that's against playing in Qatar is basically using arguments that prove they have no idea what the plan involves.
Qatar=hot=bad... booring

J

jiopi

Messi has played a full game after the last 3 FIFA breaks

After Sweden, Getafe 1+2 90min
After Saudi-Arabia, Zaragoza 2+1 90min
After WCQ, Deportivo 3+1 90min
After WCQ, Getafe 2+0 33min

That's an average of 3 G+A in a game. :lol:

I wonder if he will play against Celta, possibly at least 30 min if he feels ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans